Software Engineer to IAR
Are you at the beginning of your career, looking for an exciting opportunity to be part of developing something that has a major impact on others? Then you should keep on reading!
About the role:
IAR is looking for two Software Engineers who want to take responsibility for our automated test frameworks, test execution capabilities, and storage of test data. The test frameworks are used by our development teams to run automated test scripts that assert the functionality and performance of IAR’s products. The test frameworks run tests on both real hardware and simulators. Note that test scripts are managed by other development teams. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Developing and maintaining the automated test frameworks to increase testing efficiency and effectiveness
- Providing visualization of test results in a web interface
- Ownership and further development of the existing test frameworks
- Remote management of hardware boards used by test execution through the test controlling Benchmarks that are run in simulators and on physical hardware
- Collaborating with other development teams to ensure timely identification and resolution of software defects and issues in their development
To succeed in this role we believe you are analytical and problem-solving with good communication and strong collaboration skills. Furthermore, you take pride in your work and have the courage to try new things.
- A bachelor's or master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field, with a focus on software development
- Understanding of database modeling and management of data in relational databases
- Experience working with development in Linux and Windows
- Fluent in English and Swedish, speaking and writing
We see it as a plus if you have:
- Experience working with Git
- Experience in C++ and Ruby
- Knowledge in structured visualization of vast amounts of data, making it all easily comprehensible
- Experience with test automation tools and frameworks
- Experience in remote management of hardware, or the eagerness to learn
- A drive to deliver an automated test framework solution out of the ordinary
What do we offer
- Working in a global tech company, with headquarter in Uppsala
- Hybrid workplace
- Grow with competent colleagues
- Work with appreciated leaders
- Great benefits
IAR, founded in 1983 in Uppsala, Sweden, is the world’s leading provider of software and services for the development of embedded systems and a part of the globally known Swedish engineering heritage. This engineering prowess has given the world Systema Naturae by Carl von Linné, the Centigrade scale by Anders Celsius, and Volvo by Assar Gabrielsson and Gustaf Larsson. IAR is part of the Swedish engineering history of inventors and engineers that have made the world better and pushed humanity toward progress through their technological innovations and solutions.
Engineering is in our name and DNA and it is the core of everything we do. However, we are not just about technology. Our core lies in the curiosity, courage, and passion that drives all of us at IAR. Together, we aim to reach new heights by enabling our embedded engineers everywhere to build a brighter, better world.
At IAR, we are genuinely engaged with a continuous engineering journey, where we provide the technology for engineers to be effective, productive, and efficient. After 40 years in business, our home and heart are still in Uppsala where we started, but we now serve and support our customers globally from 14 offices located in almost every time zone and in key regions. Together, we strive to deliver a secure and intelligent embedded development experience.
IAR provides world-leading software and services that accelerate developer productivity in embedded development and embedded security, enabling companies worldwide to create and secure the products of today and the innovations of tomorrow.
If you have any questions, please contact our recruiter Emilia Waldenvik at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Software Engineering
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Our mission is to solve the prevailing shortage of IT-competence and thereby, play a central role within the increasing need of recruiting programmers and developers.
In order to do that, our strategy is to specialize in headhunting and roles that are difficult to recruit. This has led us to develop models for how to attract and engage the right candidates. With an agile approach, solid networks and a close cooperation with our customers, we are the market leaders within recruiting tech competence and provides our customers the conditions to continue growing.
Software Engineer to IAR
Loading application form
Already working at Ants?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.