Who we are
At Telenor, we’re here to connect you to what matters most, and by doing so, empowering societies. As an employee, you will be part of a large, international organization that goes beyond customers – we want to play an important role in the societies we serve. Being connected can change your life, and we’re serious about helping our services make the widest possible impact.
At Telenor Sweden, we take pride in being an international company with more than 1600 employees from different countries, rapidly heading towards the digital future, and we are looking for people with a natural proactive drive who wants to make a difference.
What you´ll do
As a Senior Agile team lead you will lead and coach a DevOps team of about 10 team members, responsable for our consumer native mobile apps «Mitt Telenor». The app is used by more than 300 thousand customers every month and have the mission to have the highest app store ratings of all the Telecom operators in Sweden.
As an Agile team lead you will among other things:
- Grow a healthy, collaborative, continuously improving culture drawing on an Agile mindset
- Be accountable for the team’s delivery, including owning and maintaining the team’s delivery plan, dependencies, and risks
- Actively contribute to improving the overall way of work with your peers
- Coordinate all necessary components needed to deliver on the team’s roadmap, including both internal and external dependencies as well as other resources, and at times also act as an initiative lead for larger development initiatives including several internal and external dependencies
- Short- and long-term resource and capacity planning, as well as competence planning
- Collaborate with cross-functional product development teams, product owners, UX designers, copy writers, leaders, architects and other stakeholders in a fast-moving environment
Who are you?
We believe you are a person with a challanger mindset, wanting to drive change and are at the same time looking to grow your leadership skills. You have excellent communication skills and excell at facilitating, mentoring and coaching your team. You know the agile principles and have a toolbox of methods and techniques ready to support the daily routines within the team. We also think you have experience from leading teams in an agile environment, lead projects/initiatives and get teams to work towards set goals.
Our promise to you
A balanced workforce is key to our success. To secure that, we’re committed to fostering a working environment where our employees are supported and empowered in all areas of their work. We promise you a company eager to learn and rapidly adapt to a digital world where you will be welcomed into a skilled team of professional and knowledgeable colleagues. In addition, you will get:
A flexible way of work – We believe that flexibility and freedom to choose where and how to execute your work is a driver for performance, engagement and work life balance. We also believe in the power of better together and that the team spirit develops when we meet and interact in person, therefor our offices act as magnets for collaboration, creativity and company spirit
A generous health and benefit package with for example wellness grant, health insurance, ”give me a break”-days, occupational pension and much more.
Development programs to deepen your knowledge and broaden the competence.
Come join us now
If this role sounds like something you would thrive in, we look forward to receiving your application! If you would like to know more, please contact Emelie Westin (Emelie.Westin@telenor.se) or Parisa Zafaranian (Parisa.Zafaranian@telenor.se). Please note that we do not receive applications by email due to GDPR.
Good to know
According to Telenor's policy, we conduct background checks on the final candidate for all recruitments.
Location: Telenor Sweden HQ, Stockholm Råsunda (Solna).
Contact: Emelie.Westin@telenor.se or Parisa.Zafaranian@telenor.se