Predicare's RETTS is an appreciated tool used by 95% of all emergency care units in Sweden. RETTS contributes to an improved emergency estimation process for patients and staff and has been used since 2005. RETTS increases patient safety and contributes to higher-quality care.
As Predicare and RETTS grow, we are looking to take both the product and company to the next level. To do this we are building a completely new and modern multi-platform solution. To be able to reach our goals, we are now looking for an experienced test developer who wants to be a part of our exciting journey!
In the role as a Senior Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) at Predicare, you will have the overall responsibility for our test frameworks and infrastructure. You will be our expert in everything related to testing, and you will work in close collaboration with your team creating a great and modern test environment for our new multi-platform solution.
To succeed in the role, we believe that you are proactive and a driven self-starter, as well as being a passionate team player who likes to cooperate with your colleagues. Additionally, we believe you have:
- Knowledge of testing frameworks at various levels (e.g. Selenium and JUnit)
- Knowledge of virtualization and containerization technologies (e.g. Docker and Kubernetes)
- Experience in building, developing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines in a cloud environment
- Experience from orchestration, provisioning and automation using a modern infrastructure-as-code approach
- Experience in Java build systems and package managers (e.g. NPM, Maven, Gradle)
- Proficiency in Java/Kotlin
So, if you are passionate about modern automated testing - we could be a match made in heaven!
What can we offer you?
We offer you meaningful work with big opportunities to influence the culture, choice of technology, design and development. We’re working in a stimulating environment that resembles a start-up, without the economic uncertainty. We’re currently located at Medicinaregatan 8, but we will move on the 1st of December to Kungsgatan 20 to our new, modern office spaces.
In addition, we offer you:
- A hybrid workplace
- Competitive compensation
- Wellness grant of 5000 SEK
- Six weeks of paid vacation.
If you have any questions or want to know more about the role, you are most welcome to contact:
Phone: 073-741 30 79
Do not hesitate to send your application today! The selection and the interviews are conducted continuously.