Creandum is a leading European Venture Capital firm with offices in Stockholm, Berlin and San Francisco. The Creandum funds have more than USD 800m assets under management. We are working with some of the world’s leading technology companies including Spotify, iZettle, Klarna, Neo4j, Elastic, Kry, Vivino, Small Giant Games, and many others. Our passion is to help ambitious entrepreneurs build globally successful companies.
As the #1 strategic initiative in the firm, we are now looking for a full-stack developer to join our ranks in our Stockholm office - remote candidates welcome. This is a first of a kind role where you will be responsible for building out the tech platform from scratch at one of the leading venture capital firms in Europe. As an integral part of our team, you will have a visible impact on our daily operations and the future success of Creandum. Join and help us find the next Spotify being built out of Europe while it’s still operating under the radar.
What you will do?
- Building a platform to help Creandum spot the most interesting startups at an early stage;
- Designing and building a back-end architecture to integrate with 3rd party proprietary data providers, internal data sources, and scraping public data sources for interesting signals;
- Making the above consumable through a front-end and Slack integration for the investment team;
- Helping the investment team assess technical investment prospects;
- In the future, you will also be tasked with building a team around you.
Who you are?
- Great knowledge of modern software development and trends
- Prior good knowledge of NodeJS, Postgres, GraphQL, React and/or Vue.js
- Love for modern software development practices (unit testing, Git, CI/CD, etc.)
- Passion for startups and new technologies
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills, our work language is English
What we offer?
- Work in an exciting industry with exposure to the most exciting early stage tech companies in Europe, and have a visible impact on the future successes of one of the leading venture capital firms in Europe;
- Self-driven role – a lot of freedom and responsibility in determining the product direction and tech stack from grounds up, rather than coding to spec;
- Beautiful office in central Stockholm, but flexibility to work remotely;
- Great benefits – annual skiing trip, a gym next door, weekly breakfasts on Mondays, pension, private healthcare, and more.
We'd love to tell you more about the role – let's grab a coffee! ☕️