Do you have a passion for systems development and well-designed software? Do you want to build smart and modern cloud solutions which makes our customers everyday life more efficient and makes their work easier and more fun?
We are looking for an experienced C# developer with a genuine interest for software development who thrives on creating value for our customers.
Want to be a part of our exciting growth journey?
At Rillion we work in multiple small agile development teams and each team has full responsibility of their product. Here you'll get the best of two worlds - the stability of a well-established company, with the excitement and drive of a start-up! From day one you will be able to influence your work and the way we move forward as a company and on international markets.
The Rillion engineering culture is characterized by openness and curiosity. We encourage learning, knowledge sharing and asking all types of questions that often lead to fruitful discussions. Everybody who starts is assigned a personal mentor to get on board as quickly as possible.
In your daily work you will develop the logic and user interface of our market leading Accounts Payable product. We have a lot of exciting things on the roadmap ahead and you will help us bring it to life. Here you will get to be a part of a motivated, versatile team with great team spirit.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
About the role:
As a Software Engineer at Rillion, you are an important part of our development organization, developing cloud software. Our products are being built with high quality standards when it comes to performance, security, design, and innovation. You will be a part of an autonomous, cross functional, agile development team.
We believe you have:
- Degree within IT/computer science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience with C# .NET development (preferably latest version)
- An understanding of microservice architecture
- Experience building REST APIs
- Experience with cloud services, preferably Microsoft Azure (Apps, Functions etc.)
- Experience working with agile development methods.
- Can focus on details without losing the birds eye perspective.
- Is analytic, creative, structured and solution oriented.
- Demonstrated skills in collaboration and team engagement.
- A hunger and motivation to continuously improve what is needed.
- Ability to mentor and guide other developers.
- A passion for staying updated with the latest trends in technology.
- Commitment to contributing positively to team dynamics and company culture.
- Good in verbal and written communication; in English (must) and Swedish (preferably)
We prefer if you have:
- Experience with Angular
- Experience with Test Driven Development
- Experience with Clean Architecture
- Experience with Clean Code
- Experience with Microsoft API Guidelines
- Experience with database development (SQL Server, Azure SQL, NoSQL)
- Experience with DevOps (pipelines, container solutions (Docker, Kubernetes (AKS))
- Experience with the following tools: Visual Studio, Git, Azure (DevOps, Cloud)
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic growth company
- Talented colleagues ready to support the success in your career path
- Social events with your colleagues (breakfast, candy-time, afterwork etc.)
- A collection of different benefits
- Hybrid working model and the flexibility to work three days from the office and two days remote
- Come and enjoy our office in central location in Stockholm. Pssst, we're about to move and we promise you will not be disappointed. Happy to announce that we have acquired a beautiful office space in the city center with an amazing view. Stay tuned!
The recruitment process:
We review applications and invite for interviews continuously.
A background check will be conducted on final candidates, pre-employment.
If you have any questions regarding the role, please contact Victoria Stjernström at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are a global company founded in Sweden with 30 years’ experience in the AP Automation industry. We help finance professionals transform how they manage invoices by digitalizing and automating the entire process.
By removing the manual steps of invoice handling, we enable finance teams to save time and effort, reducing the possibility of human error. Because we’re AP professionals ourselves, we understand how to give our customers everything they need, and nothing they don’t.
Together with our owners at Altor, we´re on a journey to expand in our home markets, while entering new territories. To complete our mission, we need more talented people!
Rillion is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.