Product Manager in Growth & New Markets
At Agria Vet Guide (Agria Vårdguide) we’re creating the future of animal care. Our team develops a platform that enables pet owners to get in touch with veterinarians so that they can make better decisions about the healthcare needs of their pets.
We’re growing fast and are looking for a colleague who can own the growth part of our product. We think you’re passionate about finding and experimenting on growth initiatives that are effective and aligned with our strategy. You have skills in working iteratively, experimenting, and being data informed.
As growth product manager at Agria Vet Guide your main focus is on acquiring more pet owners into our solution in order to help them improve the health and wellness of their pets. You will collaborate closely with UX, developers, data analysts as well as the business to identify and lead growth initiatives. No workday will look the same and your work will make a huge impact for thousands of people as part of our agile team.
What we expect you to do:
- As owner of our growth you will lead growth initiatives from concept (conceptualize, design, document) to release (develop, test, market, prepare) to live support (triage, measure). Then do it again!
- Define our key in-product acquisition loops and own the metrics that measure their performance.
- Continuously identify and prioritize a pipeline of growth opportunities and experiments, partnering with analytics to use data and insights to assess the projected impact (and relative priority) of each initiative.
- Create product documents that describe user growth opportunities, high-level use cases, unique selling propositions, and ROI projections to drive user acquisition, activation, and engagement.
- Break down product documents into executable user stories and technical requirements; collaborate with design, engineering, and marketing partners to iterate, refine, test and ship.
- Design and run user interviews, surveys, and prototype tests; conduct quantitative and qualitative research and analyze user feedback to inform opportunities for improvement and growth.
- Work closely across teams to understand targets & priority changes, manage dependencies, unblock issues and coordinate deliverables.
Why you’ll love it:
- You’ll define the future of animal care as part of the market-leading animal insurance company Agria Djurförsäkring
- You’ll be joining a growing agile team where your efforts will reach customers within days or weeks rather than months or years
- You’ll work collaboratively with your open-minded colleagues from home or from our modern offices in central Stockholm
- Competitive salary and benefits
Who you are:
We believe you have a passion for creating and growing great products. You probably have previous experience as a product manager, product owner, data analyst or marketer, preferably in an agile context. You have at least a high level understanding of tech, business, and UX best practices. You’re flexible and understand the power of collaboration and open feedback with your team. And of course, if you love animals as much as we do that’s always a plus!
We care more about your skills and attitude than your CV. If you think this is the place for you, please get in touch with recruiter Elin Eghbal at firstname.lastname@example.org and apply now!