Who we are
At Telenor, we’re here to connect you to what matters most, and by doing so, empowering societies. As an employee, you will be part of a large, international organization that goes beyond customers – we want to play an important role in the societies we serve. Being connected can change your life, and we’re serious about helping our services make the widest possible impact.
We are looking for a person with a passion for digitalization to join our Digital Back-end Solution Architect team. Telenor is rapidly heading towards the digital future and we are looking for people with a natural proactive drive who wants to make a difference.
What you’ll do
The Solution Architect is a key role for a close cooperation between Business and IT, ensuring development and maintenance of our technical solutions being sustainable over time. You will collaborate with cross-functional product development teams and stakeholders in a fast-moving environment.
An important part of the role is that you have experience driving digitalization within IT Telecommunication. Furthermore, you can drive architectural ideas from concept to implementation by involving teams and other stakeholders both within and across IT domains.
To succeed in the role, you are structured and highly committed to what you do. You understand the value of continuous improvement and challenge the status quo. You are driven, self-motivated, communicative. You are a responsible, respectful team player willing to jump in where it is needed to assist the team and ultimately the company to succeed.
As a Solution Architect you will:
- Drive architectural initiatives with the aim to reduce complexity and increase reusability within the Digital Back-end tribe.
- Facilitate the evaluation and selection of software product standards, as well as the design of standard software configurations.
- Guide the consumer business in decision making for large scale product requirements which affect Digital Back-end products
- Drive digitalization implementation of our back-end teams in building a microservices modularization of the digital back-end.
- Document all solution architecture design and analysis work.
Who are you
We are looking for a Solution architect with knowledge and hands-on experience in software development from idea to production and beyond.
- Experienced in translating business requirements into a technical solution and presenting them to business owners.
- General experience in system integration.
- Experience presenting technical solutions to business owners.
- Senior development experience.
- Experience working with technologies such as .NET C# and Docker/similar technologies.
- You have knowledge and preferably hands-on experience from web development.
- Experience working in an online environment.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills in English.
Nice if you have:
- Experience working with cloud technologies.
- Experience from driving a headless digital back-end transformation.
- Previous experience working in Telecommunication.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, systems analysis or a related study.
A balanced workforce is key to our success. To secure that, we’re committed to fostering a working environment where our employees are supported and empowered in all areas of their work. We promise you a company eager to learn and rapidly adapt to a digital world where you will be welcomed into a skilled team of professional and knowledgeable colleagues. In addition, you will get:
- A flexible way of work – We believe that flexibility and freedom to choose where and how to execute your work is a driver for performance, engagement and work-life balance. We also believe in the power of better together and that the team spirit develops when we meet and interact in person, therefor our offices act as magnets for collaboration, creativity and company spirit
- A generous health and benefits package with for example wellness grant, health insurance, ”give me a break”-days, occupational pension and much more.
- Development programs to deepen your knowledge and broaden your competence.
Come join us now
If this role sounds like something you would thrive in, we look forward to receiving your application. If you would like to know more, please contact Emelie Westin (Emelie.Westin@telenor.se) or Parisa Zafaranian (Parisa.Zafaranian@telenor.se). Please note that we do not receive applications by email due to GDPR.
Good to know
According to Telenor's policy, we conduct background checks on the final candidate for all recruitments.
Location: Telenor Sweden HQ, Råsunda Stockholm.