Who we are
At Telenor, we’re here to connect you to what matters most, and by doing so, empowering societies. As an employee, you will be part of a large, international organization that goes beyond customers – we want to play an important role in the societies we serve. Being connected can change your life, and we’re serious about helping our services make the widest possible impact.
Telenor is ongoing a strong digital transformation, rapidly heading towards a fully data driven future and hence investing in the field of Analytics. We are now looking for a BI Developer who wants to make a difference being part of this exciting journey, and to join our Data & Analytics team within Analytics & Data Management.
What you’ll do
You will be part of the Data & Analytics team within Analytics & Data Management. The Data & Analytics team collaborates with and supports the entire company with the aim to ensure fact-based decision making and drive value through data.
As a BI Developer you will:
- Work hands-on with BI development (both frontend and backend).
- Learn about our business and about our data.
- Be part of various BI projects, and you will be responsible for BI development tasks.
- Work closely with other BI colleagues in an agile team, where you will learn from each other with the purpose to deliver the best possible business results.
- Will cooperate with other teams within Data & Analytics, as well as with technical and business teams.
- Work closely with delivering value to and collaboration with the B2B side, B2C side, and the finance side of the business.
Who are you
To be successful in the role as BI Developer we believe you have the following profile:
- Relevant university degree (Bachelor degree is enough).
- 2-5 years of experience working as BI developer.
- Experience from working with BI frontend and backend BI development.
- Extensive hands-on knowledge of Microsoft environment, primarily SSIS and SSAS.
- Excellent SQL skills.
- Great communications skills in English and Swedish (both verbal and written).
Nice if you have:
- Background in the Telecom industry.
- Knowledge of Qlik Sense platform.
- Experience from working with SQL server configuration/optimization.
- DBA experience.
- Experience from data modeling.
To be successful in this role you will also contribute with:
- You are self-driven with a solution-oriented mindset.
- You are ambitious and target oriented with a proactive mindset. .
- You are a team-player with great collaboration skills.
We promise you a human company eager to learn and rapidly adapt to a digital reality. You will be part of a skilled team of professional and knowledgeable colleagues. In addition, you will get:
- A flexible way of work - have a lunch workout without having to rush back, leave/pick up the kids from school? This is no problem if you deliver your work.
- Development and training programs so that you can deepen your knowledge and broaden your skills.
- A generous health and benefit package including health checks, “give me a break” days, employee discounts, regular, occupational pension and much more…
Come join us now
If you are interested and would like to know more, you are welcome to contact Emelie Westin (Emelie.Westin@telenor.se) or Parisa Zafaranian (Parisa.Zafaranian@telenor.se). Please note that we do not receive applications by email due to GDPR.
Good to know
According to Telenor's policy, we conduct background checks on the final candidate for all recruitments.
Location: Telenor Sweden HQ, Råsunda Stockholm