Predicare's RETTS is an appriciated tool used by 95% of all emergency care units in Sweden. RETTS contributes to an improved emergency estimation process for patients and staff, and has been used since 2005. RETTS increases patient safety and contributes to higher quality care.
As Predicare and RETTS grow, we are looking to take both product and company to the next level. To be able to reach our goals, we are now looking for an experienced developer who is passionate about developing new features and wants to make a real difference!
The role as a senior developer at Predicare includes coaching your more junior colleagues, developing new features in Kotlin, and collaborating closely with the CTO regarding the architecture. There are great opportunities here if you're someone who loves coming up with ideas and technical solutions!
To succeed in the role we believe that you are proactive and a driven self-starter, as well as being passionate about developing new features. You are pedagogical and see the value in working together.
Additionally, we believe you have:
- An extensive experience in backend development using Java,
- Experience with large-scale web development projects,
- Been involved in selecting technologies and architecture for new projects, as well as planning these projects,
- Experience in coaching colleagues,
- Experience with service-based architecture.
We're extra happy if you have experience with:
- Development using Kotlin,
- HL7 FHIR, (very meritorious),
- Cloud-based services,
- TypeScript and React,
- Developing software within the Medtech sphere.
What can we offer you?
Meaningful work with big opportunities to influence the culture, choice of technology, choice of design, and development. Also, a stimulating environment that resembles a start-up, without economic uncertainty. We’re currently located at Medicinaregatan 8, but we will move on the 1st of December to Kungsgatan 20 to our new, modern office spaces.
In addition, we offer you:
- A hybrid workplace,
- Competitive compensation,
- Wellness grant of 5000kr,
- An employee stock option program,
- 6 weeks of paid vacation.
Does this sound like your next challenge? Don't hesitate!
Send your application now, we would love to hear from you!
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Frida Ekström at firstname.lastname@example.org.