Surgical Science provide leading simulation, training and education solutions for medical professionals and the healthcare industry.
As a product development manager in the products team, you’ll be involved in developing technology which enhances patient safety, by advancing clinical performance through education and collaboration.
The role is very diverse, with a unique blend of business and technical aspects. On the one hand, you’ll lead product development projects and collaborate with our engineers. On the other hand, you’ll work closely with healthcare institutions to understand their needs.
Examples of the tasks that you’d work with:
- Manage the product development process from product concept to launch; Working with development teams across the company, primarily with Software Development, HW Engineering, QA and Production.
- Develop educational material, such as step-by-step videos and clinical procedural guidance. You will work with physicians, education experts and clinical groups to provide a comprehensive offering.
- Working closely with our industry customers to understand the product purpose and the customer’s training needs. You’ll also provide continuous support in the field to keep our customers happy!
- Support marketing activities such as demonstrations to customers and attending exhibitions around the world.
- Supporting the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
We think that you have:
- A relevant education, even better if it’s in a strongly related field like biology, life science, bio-medical engineering, or medicine.
- 2-4 years’ experience as a product/project manager.
- Excellent English and written communication skills.
- Great multi-tasking skills and a drive to work independently.
It’s great if you have:
- Experience in writing Product Requirements Documents (PRDs)
- Experience in Software project management
- Experience from the field of medicine, bio-medical engineering or other life science related domains.
Surgical Science as an employer
Surgical Science is a global and continuously expanding organization. We make sure to make room for all employees to influence and contribute with their own experience and knowledge. We value growth and development among our employees. You will get the chance to be a part of a welcoming and open team and contribute with your creativity. We are confident that diversity is crucial for innovation and growth!
This role is located at our Gothenburg office in Gårda.