Pulsen Integration today consists of a tight team of experienced cloud developers and architects. Together, we deliver smart and open cloud solutions in areas such as IoT, integration and AI. Here you get the opportunity to run exciting projects from scratch to completion and be involved in both the architecture, development, and implementation.
We hope you thrive in a role with high influence, being at the forefront of technology and working with exciting customers in various industries and environments. In addition, you will be part of an unpretentious and helpful team where knowledge sharing is in focus. Do you want to be a part of Pulsen Integration?
Pulsen Integration as an employer
We offer you a varied job with great opportunities to be involved and influence our journey forward. At the Malmö office, we are a small team where everyone can participate and build the company culture together, while we have the big corporation supporting us with colleagues in different cities. We put a lot of focus on workshops, team activities and joint knowledge lunches where we aim to grow together. This gives you great development opportunities!
We offer you
- Great development opportunities
- The opportunity to influence the company's journey forward
- Work with the best specialists in the industry
- Work in teams and projects with different roles, both from the office and from the customers
- Access to tools and working methods that are at the forefront of technology
- A great office at Slagthuset with a city view of Malmö
- A goal-oriented approach, which means a lot of freedom with responsibility
- The opportunity to take on different areas of responsibility and roles
We believe that you have
- Relevant education in IT/Technology
- Long experience in programming with a focus on C #, Java or NodeJS
- Experience of development in either Azure, GCP or AWS
- Experience of architecture in distributed cloud services
- Understanding of serverless solutions and micro services
- Experience working according to DevOp's principles
- Good understanding of customer needs in the development of technical solutions.
We also expect that you are a team player who enjoys new challenges, technology and is used to working both in teams and independently.
Does it sound interesting?
Selection and interviews are ongoing, we look forward to your application!
If you want to know more about the position, feel free to contact Vanessa Reaidy at +46 72-402 3757 or at firstname.lastname@example.org