Platform Data Analyst
As our new Platform Infrastructure Data Analyst, you will be given the opportunity to analyse possible data sources, coordinate with stakeholders and prepare the requirements documentation for the platform development teams. By identifying the best data source for the business case you ensure alignment with our long term integration/information strategy, while having a Go-To-Market mindset to extract maximum value in these decisions. You will also collaborate with cross functional teams consisting of digital designers, digital leads, solution- and information architects, platform owners and developers.
As the business solutions develops, this role plays a key part in identifying and getting the right data into our systems that allows us to deliver business objectives. In an agile working environment, you will be translating our product needs into requirements and ensuring iterative delivery.
You will also
- Establish and maintain a long-term integration strategy along with the digital office architects and a tactical roadmap which will result in an iterative activity plan for the Integration- and Platform teams.
- For each business case, analyse existing data sources (for example our ERP and order management systems)
- Define the requirements documentation (field mapping sheets) and process flows for integration.
- Coordinate with product owners and digital leads to ensure that they are delivered across different teams with the right prioritization for realizing the business case.
- Support deliveries by defining acceptance criteria and verify usage by using customer experiences evaluation.
- Be part of the work to define business value for each integration to aid in prioritization
It´s also meritorious if you have experience of VCC systems such as VISTA or QW90
Requirements and personal qualities
We assume that you are used to leading and getting your co-workers to strive towards the same goal and that you view collaboration as the key to success. We believe that you are curious and proactive in your way of working and quickly able to see how everything is connected.
- Preferably a Bachelor´s Degree within the software area
- Strong English communication skills both in writing and verbal
- Experience of managing roadmaps via tools like Aha!
- Experience of documenting processes
- Experience of agile work methodologies along with tools like Jira
Previous experience from the automotive domain is beneficial
- A digital person who is proactive and self-organising
- Business savvy and entrepreneurial with a good understanding of how-to best manoeuvre and get things done
- A person that quickly sees the holistic picture and can break down complex business problems into simple solutions