Have you always dreamt of working in the film industry but realised that you are missing talent for acting and to be fair: You rather work with IT systems and business reporting? Fear not, we have the right position for you!
SF Studios, founded in 1919, is one of the world’s oldest film companies and the leading film studio in the Nordic region. The business includes production and distribution of feature films and TV series and the digital services SF Anytime and SF Kids Play. SF Studios has its head office in Stockholm and subsidiaries in Oslo, Copenhagen, Helsinki and London, and is part of the leading Nordic media company Bonnier AB.
We are now looking for a Team Lead / System manager to work in the middle of a creative environment and be a central part of the organisation. In the role you will have an overall responsibility for the IT-department and work hands on in specific system areas and bring new insights how to analyse data.
· Planning, budgeting and leading a team of two
· Plan, budget and execute minor maintenance activities for certain areas of responsibility (Data Warehouse, TM1, Qlik Sense, VodApp, Integration Platform)
· Maintain and safeguard overall IT architecture models
· Coordination of external suppliers and agreement follow up
· Issue and problem management within certain areas
· Plan, coordinate and execute development activities within the organization
· Guide the organization to become data-driven and to achieve their targets
In this role you will report to EVP HR & Operations.
To succeed in this role, we see that you have:
· Bachelor’s degree in system management or equivalent
· Minimum 3+ years working with IT maintenance as a system manager
· Previous experience of leading smaller teams as team leader or manager
· Technical as well as business knowledge about Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence
· Practical work experience with Microsoft SQL and Qlik (Qlick Sense is meriting)
· Basic knowledge of ITIL problem management
· Basic knowledge of System Architecture and integration between various systems
· Fluent in Swedish and English, both written and spoken
We believe you to be a people’s person with a great attitude and are happy to work in a prestige less environment. You are forward thinking, open minded and have a make things happen business approach. You are structured, analytical and have the ability to shift between strategic thinking and a more hands-on approach. We also expect you to be service-minded, as you will have many stakeholders in the organization.
At SF Studios, you will work with highly engaged people with competences ranging from movie production to finance, marketing and sales. We are diverse – but the one thing we all have in common is our passion for movies. If you have a great interest for movies – you will feel right at home!
Does this sound like the job for you? Send in your resume and personal letter (in English or Swedish) through our website today! If you have any questions, please contact Sofie Thor Gustafsson, Sofie.Thor.Gustafsson@sfstudios.se.
We look forward to hearing from you!