Do you want to join a growing team and be a key member in creating experiences for the future of esports - all over the globe?
About the role
In this role you'll participate in the design, application and conducting and analysis of both qualitative and quantitative user research methods. You will play a key part in understanding our users and this is essential for informing and finding opportunities for innovation, usability, accessibility, and visual improvements for the future of esports.
All this is done in a cross-functional way of working, together with our Head of UX, UX Designers, BI analysts, Product Owners, and Developers.
In this role, you will report to our Head of UX.
Who we believe you are
We believe you are truly passionate about developing a deep understanding of our user’s needs and motivations. This by conducting research, analysing data and create research reports to effectively share and communicate learnings to the development teams. You are a user research evangelist by setting a testing culture within the company. We also think you’re interested in the world of games and curious to learn more.
Skills & experience
- Experience of 2-3 years conducting a variety of UX research activities - including 1:1 usability testing and interviews, longitudinal studies, remote usability testing, diary studies, and surveys.
- Experienced in setting up metrics to measure user behavior
- Comfortable working in an agile environment with cross-functional teams
- Used to work with fast iterations
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a dynamic, hands-on, and creative environment
- User testing tools such as: Lookback, Usertesting.com, Hotjar, Userlytics
- Analytical tools: Google Analytics, Fullstory, Amplitude
- Background in Psychology or Sociology.
We look forward to your application!
G-Loot enables gamers across the world to compete in skill-based games they already love and play. Through our unique online platform, we host fun and exciting esports tournaments in some of the world’s biggest game titles on both PC and Mobile. In 2017 we launched GLL, which is an automated platform for esports, where we also broadcast global esports tournaments and leagues to millions of fans worldwide.
Today we are the world’s first cross-platform company in esports. Our mission is to make esports automated, secure and most importantly - available for all.
Our philosophy on inclusion is simple; how do we successfully reach and engage our gamers and users across all continents? By focusing on hiring a diverse team, always encouraging applicants from all demographics, backgrounds and cultures!