About Netigate Netigate is an established and rapidly growing SaaS company. Our purpose is to promote the customer, employee, and consumer voice in everyday business decisions to help our customers achieve their goals. Our survey platform is trusted by over 3000 of the world’s leading brands, such as Spotify, Ericsson, and Lidl, just to mention a few.
Job description: As a DevOps Engineer at Netigate, you will be working in a small team, together with our Hosting Manager, to make sure our pipelines will be up and running. But that's just one part of it; this is a varied role and no two days will be the same!
The tasks and challenges will consist of setting up and monitoring cloud environments, managing and refining our automated processes for CI/CD, and maintaining existing pipelines. You will be a big part of our migration from Octopus and Team City to Azure DevOps, with the goal of improving the workflow for the whole Tech department at Netigate.
Further down the Pipeline, you will be part of building an SSO solution and setting up Desired state configuration using PowerShell. In this role, you will also be part of building new infrastructure.
What we are looking for:
A person who likes to work independently and has great knowledge and interest in IT.
- Minimum of 1-year hands-on experience with DevOps work
- Experience with CI/CD and Pipeline tools such as TeamCity and Octopus
- Experience with virtualisation tools such as Docker and Kubernetes
Preferred technical skills:
- SSO, Windows, Linux
- Azure Cloud like Azure AD
- Mail servers like Postfix or IIS
What we offer:
- A startup success story, profitable from the early days and currently in a period of strong growth
- Supportive, friendly, and ambitious colleagues
- A place to grow, with opportunities to advance your work and career
At our dog-friendly office in central Stockholm, you will find a mix of powerful tech and fantastic people. The culture at Netigate is supportive, empowering, and social, with After Work gatherings every Friday at the office.
About the position
This is a full-time position (part-time is also possible). It's based at Netigate’s headquarters in Stockholm. For questions, please contact Elisabeth Ström at Elisabeth.email@example.com