At Sellpy, our vision is to empower everyone to live circular. We believe there is tremendous financial, social and environmental value in making sure unused items are put back into use. We are proud to be one of the fastest growing startups in Sweden and the leading service for second hand goods. With an infinite amount of used goods just waiting to be sold all over the world, our journey has just begun!
We love technology in all its forms and have built both our client facing products and internal systems from the ground up. We’re a cross-functional engineering and product team looking to expand with a Product Owner for our e-commerce platform.
What you will do:
- Improve user conversion and drive sales across the platform.
- Ensure Sellpy has a thorough understanding of customer needs to ensure market leadership in the second hand market.
- Prioritize projects and development tickets based on user value, impact, and company goals.
- Test, optimize and iterate on released components and services.
- Be part in building up our product organisation and ways of working.
- Work with our CPO to set the strategic product vision and roadmap for Sellpy’s online sales channel.
We take great pride in crafting the best possible user experience for both selling and buying second hand. Sellpy.se is already used by tens of thousands of users every day, so your work will have great impact from day one.
As Product Owner you will be responsible for developing and optimizing our e-commerce platform and the online experience in order to drive customer happiness and sales. You’ll work in a cross-functional Engineering & Product team, collaborating with engineers, our Chief Product Officer and key stakeholders across the organisation.
We would like you to have:
- 1+ years of experience in product management for a digital product
- A degree in Engineering, Economics or similar
- Strong technical background and experience working directly with engineers and QA
- Knowledge of and experiences in driving and building online sites including landing pages, search, carts and the like
- Good understanding of SEO and experience working with Google Analytics
- Comfortable with SQL and experience in using data to drive your decision making
- Creative and strategic thinking with a positive attitude
- Fluency in Swedish and English
We are impressed if you have
- Experience working in the e-commerce industry or a customer centric startup
You engage in projects enthusiastically and with curiosity, constantly showing a willingness to learn new things. You will enjoy coming to work everyday if you have both an analytical and creative mindset. As you will be thrown in at the deep from start, it’s essential for you to be a quick learner in order to be successful. We also feel it’s important that you don’t take yourself too seriously and have a sense of humour, because we have a lot of fun while growing!
Location: Frihamnen, Stockholm
Time type: Full time
How to apply
If this sounds interesting to you, we really hope that you apply for the role, so we can meet you. Please send us your resume as soon as possible as we will evaluate candidates on an ongoing basis.
We are looking forward to your application!
For further information, please contact Ylva Gamrell