Ever dreamt about making an impact with your work? Welcome home! Worldfavor is on a mission to make every company in the world more sustainable - with care for the planet and the people living on it. We aim to empower companies and individuals to make conscious decisions on sustainability. Right now, we are looking for a product owner to help us on our exciting journey ahead, does that sound interesting? Keep reading!
Who are we?
We are Worldfavor, a company that has developed a global SaaS platform which helps companies measure their own impact, share their information with stakeholders, as well as review and evaluate the sustainability level of business partners such as suppliers or investments. Worldfavor today enables the exchange of sustainability information between tens of thousands of companies in over 60 countries. We're continuously growing, being 20 people today we hope to kick off 2020 with finding a few more amazing new coworkers, starting with a product owner.
What will you be doing?
As a product owner at Worldfavor some of your daily tasks may look something like this:
- You take responsibility for the company roadmap and keep it updated as well as in line with the company vision and goals. You will also be communicating the roadmap both internally in the company as well as externally if needed.
- You will be the link between management, sales, marketing, costumer success and the product team.
- You will act as the facilitator and scrum master in the product team meetings as well as in other meetings such as standups.
To land this gig you need to not only enjoy working with the technical side of a company but also the business side. You are not afraid to get your hands dirty and work with backlogs, hold meetings and work with Azure DevOps. You think Scrum is amazing but don't solely want to be a scrum master. Most of all we think you have a passion for sustainable development and want to join us on our journey forward.
We think you:
- Have an education within project leadership or something similar.
- Have experience of working with Scrum and in agile environments
- Are passionate about sustainable development and want to make the world a better place.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced work environment and are not intimidated by quickly changing priorities
- Speak and write fluent English (it's a major plus if you also speak Swedish though)
We think you are in the beginning of your career; you maybe have 1-3 years of experience of product ownership or come from a pure scrum master role and want to take the leap into becoming a product owner. You are easygoing, solution oriented and believe the key to a good work environment are great colleagues.
Do you think this role sounds interesting? Don't hesitate to apply today. Interviews will be held continuously, and the position may be filled before the last application day. If you have any questions, please email Fleur Schouten at email@example.com