Who We Are
We are P.F.C. or Personal Finance Company, Sweden's first neobank. Our goal is to simplify everyday financial use, while making it more personal and transparent.
We are looking for a new Engineering Team Coach to join our office in central Stockholm. In this position you have an important strategic function, coaching one of our agile engineering teams in building the next leading mobile banking app in the Nordics. The cross functional teams work with Go, Swift and Kotlin, and consist of 4-5 Engineers, a Product Owner, and you, the Team Coach.
We ship frequently, commonly releasing to production 15+ times per day and releasing new versions of our mobile apps once per week. We continuously develop new features and refine our designs, all to give our customers the best possible experience.
Who You Are
You love collaboration and working with people, always eager to motivate your colleagues and help them grow. You prefer coaching to giving directives and enjoy resolving personal conflicts. You want to work in a cross functional organization and are excited about joining us early in our journey.
What You Will Do
- Develop people through coaching and assessing the team, creating development plans, and actively helping them improve
- Empower the team to work autonomously and make decisions
- Act as role model and ambassador for the company values
- Help team minimize risk and deliver successful products in collaboration with the product owner
- Lead positive and constructive 1:1s
- Resolve personal conflicts
- Remove roadblocks for the team, both big and small
- Facilitate retrospectives and other team meetings
In the future the role will also offer the opportunity to have people responsibility.
- At least 2 years experience as Engineering Manager, Scrum Master, Team Lead or similar
- Deep understanding of the software development process
Start: As soon as possible
Employment form: Full time
Questions regarding the role?
Feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org