Are you experienced in building information modelling and construction workflows, and would be keen to set the strategy for that on a worldwide scale? Are you also a communicative and driven person eager to dig into a whole solution package within the heavy construction industry?
Then you should apply to us at Leica Geosystems Technology!
At Leica Geosystems Technology we are looking for a BIM manager to our Machine Control Division, where we develop and provide products that increase productivity on construction projects. The product range includes machine control systems for construction machines, surveying equipment, data preparation and cloud-based services for increased productivity onsite. A seamless dataflow that conforms to industry workflows (BIM) and to other construction processes is a key component of a successful solution.
An example of one of our products with heavy dataflow is ConX, a cloud-based platform providing services to increase productivity and optimize workflows in the heavy construction industry. You can check out a short clip about it here:
What you will do
As a BIM manager at Leica Geosystems Technology you will be responsible for the dataflow/BIM strategy for all our different products and solutions and follow the data paths both internally and externally. That means to make sure that we have a solution that address the real issues that our customers are facing. It is important that the strategy is fully aligned with overall construction processes. In this role you will work closely with product development and different stakeholders, such as RnD, Solution Managers, selling units and customers, to set the dataflow strategy in development projects and to identify product specific data related requirements.
Your duties and responsibilities
- Drive and further develop Leica machine control’s data flow/BIM strategy
- Network with both internal and external stakeholders
- Monitor market data trends and do competitor analysis’s
- Coordinate data flow for different solutions and identify product-specific data-related requirements
- Assist product managers with requirements engineering within your area of responsibility to ensure a competitive solution that fulfills the needs of our customers
We expect you to
- Have a couple of years of experience from data flow/BIM management in construction workflows
- Have around 3 years of experience as a project manager or similar on a construction project
- Have a good overview of frequently used data formats in the construction industry
It is meriting if you
- Have a civil engineering master within Urban Management or Surveying
- Have experience in software development and processes
- Besides English, are proficient in Swedish or any other languages
Besides that, we think that you are a self-driven and social person that have great collaboration skills. We also think that you have the ability to pay great attention to detail as well as to see the bigger picture. Leica Geosystems Technology is a global company with sales offices and customers around the world. You will get the chance to travel both within Sweden and abroad, which equivalates to around 20% over a year.
Check out this video to learn more about why you should work at Leica, and see some from our office in Liljeholmen:
Does this sound interesting? Send in your application directly below! If you have any questions you are welcome to send them to email@example.com