Who We Are
We are P.F.C. or Personal Finance Company, Sweden's first neobank. Our goal is to simplify everyday financial use, while making it more personal and transparent.
We are looking for an Android engineer to work at our office in central Stockholm. You will join one of our agile engineering teams building the next leading mobile banking app in the Nordics from the ground up. We ship frequently, commonly releasing to production 15+ times per day and releasing new versions of our mobile apps once per week. We continuously develop new features and refine our designs, all to give our customers the best possible experience.
Who You Are
You love to get things done through collaboration with other engineers on the team. You have worked building Android apps previously, and you are excited about joining us early in our journey.
What You Will Do
- Work in a cross-functional team building our flagship Android app, written in Kotlin, allowing our users to manage their finances in unique new ways.
- Collaborate with the other mobile developers to ensure consistency for our users across our mobile platforms.
- Collaborate with our backend engineers on the APIs that the app will consume.
- Collaborate with designers to create a great experience for the users.
- Bring knowledge of Android and the Android ecosystem to the company.
- At least one year of experience developing Android apps.
Start: As soon as possible
Employment form: Full time
Questions regarding the role?
Feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org