Product Manager Credit Account & Loans
Do you want to drive Credit Account and Loans product vision and roadmap together with your team and create value for Telia Group's customers every day? Do you want to share experiences with others and work in a developed and agile environment?
We are currently looking for a Product Manager for our Credit Account & Loans products at Telia Finance. We are looking for someone with deep understanding of the credit account and loan area in the Nordic countries, who has worked as a Product Manager and who wants to work closely with Business Managers, Product Owners and DevSecOps teams to further develop and future proof our solutions for the Nordic countries.
Does this sound like you? Apply today and join our team at Telia's HQ in Solna, Stockholm!
Your next opportunity
As a Product Manager, you will work in our B2C team and be responsible for driving forward the strategy and vision of our credit account and loans products. You will be the subject matter expert on the product as well as the rules and regulations in the area in our three markets: Sweden, Finland and Norway.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you are a driven, proactive team player with a focus on the consumers.
Some of the tasks in this role
- End-to-end responsibilities of the product
- Work with the product vision, product strategy and product Life cycle activities along with Head of Product and POs
- Optimization of the end-to-end customer journey together with the team
- Translate the product strategy to concrete tasks and implement
- Facilitating communication between teams and stakeholder to produce value
- Ensure compliance are met throughout the product lifecycle
- Ensure potential risks are analysed and communicated properly
- Together with POs communicate product roadmap and strategy to stakeholders.
We believe you have
- At least 5 years' experience working in the credit account and loans area as Product Manager or similar role
- Experience of working closely with Business Managers, Product Owners and DevSecOps teams
- Experience of product roadmap creation and visualization
- Experience of working in an agile environment
- Excellent communication skills in English and Swedish.
It’s more than just a job
At Telia Finance, we will give you the tools and support you need to grow both professionally and personally. We can offer you your next big opportunity in a creative, motivating, and welcoming company where everyone can be themselves, with equal access to opportunities. In addition to an attractive and inclusive work environment, we also enable flexibility and offer a wide variety of employee benefits.
Here at Telia Finance we value personal development; for example, we offer Pluralsight to all employees as a way of helping our employees in their personal and professional growth.
If you find this interesting, don’t hesitate to apply for this job. If you have any questions or just want to hear more, feel free to contact our recruiter Ebba at firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 76 496 44 06.
Selection will take place on an ongoing basis and this position might be filled before the application deadline. In the last steps of the recruitment process, required controls will be performed. We welcome applicants with different backgrounds and nationalities, but we do require you to have the relevant work permits for Sweden.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Welcome to Telia Finance – Home to your next big opportunity!