Do you want to work in an inclusive team where you create value for Telia Finance customers, while taking our IT solutions to the next level? Do you want to work in a team where we find solutions to complex problems and challenge each other to test new and exciting techniques and ways of working?
Apply today and join Telia Finance Product & IT!
Is this your next opportunity?
In this role, you will be working in our team called Engine. Engine develops and maintains the core application for managing rental business for Telia Finance, what we offer as a product for corporate customers to lease hardware and software. The application is currently going through a migration to a more modern technology platform with Java and a cloud-based infrastructure. This migration will take about 1-2 years until we have the new platform up and running.
In this role, you will be the first person in for the new team. Until the new system is up and running, you will be working to build competence in the new system, rewrite integrations, develop functions according to new design philosophy that will replace functions that will not be migrated while also working with our other agile development teams using Java and APIs.
Once the migration is done, we will continue to modernize the system based on our new tech stack and you will act as Dev Lead for the newly created Java team where you will be able to influence our Way of Working forward.
Is this you?
- 5 years' experience of backend development in Java
- Experience in GitHub, GitHub Runners, JFrog Artifactory, Maven, Gradle
- Experience with database integration, active directory integration and some frontend knowledge
- Experience of working according to DevOps in an agile development environment
- Hands-on coding and code reviews to maintain the highest code quality standards
- Fluent Swedish and English in speech and writing
- We see experience of working with test-driven development as a plus
- We also view experience of working with advanced invoicing solutions and/or account receivable solutions or accounting experience in a business system context as a plus
- Leadership experience, leading devops team
Telia Finance is more than a workplace
With us you will learn from skilled colleagues across the Nordics, joining a team that makes each other stronger and the world better by solving challenges. We are proud of our friendly atmosphere where people are excited about their work.
We thrive on our diversity and ambition to deliver great products and extraordinary experiences for our customers. In a world where choices are endless, if you want to make a real impact, this is a place where you belong.
In addition to an attractive and inclusive work environment, we also enable flexibility and offer a wide variety of employee benefits, for example:
- As a Telia employee, you receive four half-days off work in conjunction with holidays every year. This means your workday is shortened by four hours on four different occasions, which amounts to 16 hours of extra time off to look forward to.
- Telia offers a supplementary parental benefit for 180 days per child which can bring compensation up to 90 % of your salary.
- All employees have a reduction of working hours of 65 minutes per week (in total 56,3 hours per year when working 100%).
- All employees can sign up for Telia’s own services with discounts, e.g. mobile subscriptions, broadband packages and TV packages, Play+. You have also as an employee a 10 % discount on the majority of products in Telia stores.
- Wellness and Massage allowance, yearly bonus, ITP pension, 30 days' vacation, collective agreement.
What happens next?
If you fancy joining our team, don’t hesitate to apply! If you want to know more about the job you are welcome to contact our recruiter Ebba at email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your application and to making sure that your personal data is kept safely, we kindly ask you to apply through our recruitment system. We are not able to handle resumes via e-mail or equivalent.
Selection will take place on an ongoing basis and this position might be filled before the application deadline. During the process, required background controls will be performed. We welcome applicants with different backgrounds and nationalities, but we do require you to have the relevant work permits for Sweden.
Welcome to Telia Finance – Join us and make better happen!