Want to be a part of our exciting, new growth journey?
We are now looking for a Cloud Application Engineer to join our IT team in Stockholm, Sweden. In this role you will be a part of a small team within Internal IT, supporting our colleagues and continuing our cloud and automation journey.
We are looking for someone who easily creates relationships and gives good service. You are a person who has a genuine interest in technology and like to work in an independent role where you are responsible for structuring and moving your own work forward.
What you will do:
To be successful in this role you need to take ownership of your tasks, whilst constantly seeing the whole picture. You also need to be a team-player and like working together with other departments and in projects. Other than that, you’ll also:
- Manage and administer our internal applications, mainly SaaS solutions.
- Document troubleshooting, knowledge base articles and system design.
- Train your colleagues in how to use our applications and tools in the best way.
- Create automations and integrations
- Manage incidents, problems related to applications and tools.
- Monitor and handle application related security incidents
- Take ownership of your own tasks and responsibilities.
- Work together with your team to ensure we constantly improve both our services and work environment.
What we look for:
- High-school education, preferably also a degree in IT, or similar knowledge gained from work experience.
- A few years of experience working with similar tasks.
- Experience of advanced end user support
- Good knowledge of Microsoft’s products and services.
- Previous experience working with Microsoft 365 is preferable.
- A genuine interest in IT and technology.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken. It is a merit to also speak Swedish.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic growth company
- Talented colleagues ready to support the success in your career path
- Social events with your colleagues (breakfast, candy-time, afterwork etc.)
- A collection of different benefits
- Hybrid working model and the flexibility to work three days from the office and two days remote
- Come and enjoy our office in central location in Stockholm. Pssst, we're about to move and we promise you will not be disappointed. Happy to announce that we have acquired a beautiful office space in the city center with an amazing view. Stay tuned!
The recruitment process:
We review applications and invite for interviews continuously.
A background check will be conducted on final candidates, pre-employment.
If you have any questions regarding the role, please contact Victoria Stjernström at email@example.com.
We are a global company founded in Sweden with 30 years’ experience in the AP Automation industry. We help finance professionals transform how they manage invoices by digitalizing and automating the entire process.
By removing the manual steps of invoice handling, we enable finance teams to save time and effort, reducing the possibility of human error. Because we’re AP professionals ourselves, we understand how to give our customers everything they need, and nothing they don’t.
Together with our investors at Altor we will continue our journey and to complete our mission, we need more talented people.
Rillion is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.
We´re looking forward to your application!