Tech Lead to Telia Finance
Do you want to be a part of a team where we work together to create value for our customers while taking the delivery of IT solutions in Telia Finance B2C to the next level of excellence? Do you want to work in a small company with quick decisions and big mandate, within the big Enterprise!
We are now looking for a Tech Lead to Telia Finance IT!
In this position you will be central in product and tech development @Telia Finance. You will work closely with our skilled engineers, scrum master, architect, and product owner in a tight knit team where we follow Scrum methodology. Come join us on the 14th floor of Telias HQ in Solna, Stockholm!
Your next opportunity
As a Tech Lead at Telia Finance you will work with our in-house developed customer portal where you will play a pivotal role in driving our technical initiatives and guiding our development teams to success.
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated individual with exceptional technical expertise and leadership abilities. You will have the opportunity to mentor a team of talented developers, contribute to product development, and take our technology to new heights while working hands on with development yourself!
- Mentor a team of software developers, providing technical guidance and support
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define project requirements and deliver high-quality software solutions
- Design and architect complex systems, ensuring scalability, performance, and security for the team
- Hands-on coding and code reviews to maintain the highest code quality standards
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies and industry best practices to ensure our products remain competitive
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues as they arise
- Drive innovation and continuous improvement within the technical team
- Contribute to recruiting new talents to our teams
- Provide coaching and support to team members to help them reach their full potential.
Is this you?
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science or a related field
- Proven experience as a Technical/Dev Lead or similar leadership role
- At least 5 years' experience of software development
- Experience of working according to DevOps
- Experience with software architecture, design patterns, and development methodologies
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to think critically
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to mentor and guide a team of developers to success
- Familiarity with agile development practices.
Telia Finance is more than a workplace
With us you will learn from skilled colleagues across international borders, joining a team that makes each other stronger and the world better by solving challenges. We are proud of our friendly atmosphere where people are excited about their work.
We thrive on our diversity and ambition to deliver great products and extraordinary experiences for our customers. In a world where choices are endless, if you want to make a real impact, this is a place where you belong.
In addition to an attractive and inclusive work environment, we also enable flexibility and offer a wide variety of employee benefits, for example:
- As a Telia employee, you receive four half-days off work in conjunction with holidays every year. This means your workday is shortened by four hours on four different occasions, which amounts to 16 hours of extra time off to look forward to
- Telia offers a supplementary parental benefit for 180 days per child which can bring compensation up to 90 % of your salary
- All employees have a reduction of working hours of 65 minutes per week (in total 56,3 hours per year when working 100%)
- All employees can sign up for Telia’s own services with discounts, ex. mobile subscriptions, broadband packages and TV packages, Play+. You have also as an employee a 10 % discount on the majority of products in Telia stores
- Wellness and Massage allowance, yearly bonus, ITP pension, 30 days' vacation, collective agreement.
What happens next?
If you fancy joining our team, don’t hesitate to apply! If you want to know more about the job you are welcome to contact our recruiter Ebba at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your application and to making sure that your personal data is kept safely, we kindly ask you to apply through our recruitment system. We are not able to handle resumes via e-mail or equivalent.
Selection will take place on an ongoing basis and this position might be filled before the application deadline. During the process, required background controls will be performed.
Welcome to Telia Finance – Join us and make better happen!