Product Owner Onboarding to Telia Finance
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Product Owner to join our team and drive the development of our in-house checkout product. If you want to work closely with a cross-functional team, focusing on product development and user experience, then this could be the role for you!
One of Telia Finances core products is Credit Account
that offers a flexible credit facility to the customers who buy Telia products. In the role as Product owner in the Onboarding team you and your team would be responsible for our checkout product where Telia's clients can choose how to pay for the products bought both online and in-store with integrations to different channels and countries.
As a Product Owner of the Onboarding team developing the in-house checkout product, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the direction and development of our products. You will work closely with stakeholders, designers, developers, and other teams to ensure the successful delivery of high-quality products that meet customer needs and drive business growth while working in the Safe Agile way.
As a Product Owner within Telia Finance, you are highly empowered, which means you will have control over your own work and are expected and encouraged to take on new tasks without someone managing you in detail. You embrace pressure and feel pride in always delivering the best with a friendly attitude.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define product vision, strategy, and roadmap
- Be a Subject matter expert for the product
- Translate business goals and user needs into clear and actionable product requirements
- Prioritize and manage the product backlog, ensuring that it aligns with the overall product strategy
- Work closely with development teams to deliver features and enhancements on time and within scope
- Provide clear and concise user stories, acceptance criteria, and wireframes to guide development
- Engage with designers to create intuitive and user-friendly interfaces
- Continuously gather feedback from customers, users, and internal teams to iterate and improve the product
- Monitor industry trends, competition, and emerging technologies to identify new opportunities
- Act as the bridge between business stakeholders and the development team, ensuring effective communication to secure efficient management of your backlogs and handling of new business initiatives
- Support the teams by participating in scrum ceremonies like daily, backlog grooming and planning.
Is this you?
- Experience working as a Product Owner in an agile environment with a solid understanding of agile methodologies and practices
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a data-driven mindset
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills, Swedish is meritorious
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and collaboration abilities
- A track record of successfully delivering products from concept to launch
- A bachelor's or master's degree in relevant fields
- Experience working with UX/UI is desirable
- Experience with Payments and Telecom is considered a plus
- Familiarity with Atlassian tools (Jira/Confluence) is desirable.
Telia Finance is more than a workplace
At Telia Finance, we will give you the tools and support you need to grow both professionally and personally. We can offer you your next big opportunity in a creative, motivating, and welcoming company where everyone can be themselves, with equal access to opportunities.
In addition to an attractive and inclusive work environment, we also enable flexibility and offer a wide variety of employee benefits, for example:
- As a Telia employee, you receive four half-days off work in conjunction with holidays every year. This means your workday is shortened by four hours on four different occasions, which amounts to 16 hours of extra time off to look forward to.
- Telia offers a supplementary parental benefit for 180 days per child which can bring compensation up to 90 % of your salary.
- All employees have a reduction of working hours of 65 minutes per week (in total 56,3 hours per year when working 100%).
- All employees can sign up for Telia’s own services with discounts, ex. mobile subscriptions, broadband packages and TV packages, Play+. You have also as an employee a 10 % discount on the majority of products in Telia stores.
- Wellness and Massage allowance, yearly bonus, ITP pension, 30 days' vacation, collective agreement.
What happens next?
If you find this interesting, don’t hesitate to apply!
Selection will take place on an ongoing basis and this position might be filled before the application deadline. In the last steps of the recruitment process, required controls will be performed. We welcome applicants with different backgrounds and nationalities, but we do require you to have the relevant work permits for Sweden.
If you have any questions or just want to hear more, reach out to our recruiter Ebba at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Welcome to Telia Finance – Join us and make better happen!