Are you excited about E-commerce, Serverless architecture and Continuous Integration? Then you should join us as one of the most cutting-edge E-commerce players in Sweden. We are ready to expand to new international markets and we need a Lead Developer to ensure that we keep being competitive and keep giving our customers an excellent experience of our services.
Who are we?
Our services and technical solutions reach millions of customers. In the tech team, we are currently working with a lot of exciting features and functions to grow our business.
We are working according to the Best of Breed practice, which means that we are developing and taking responsibility for a lot of aspects on our own. We are putting together a system with the best suitable components for us. For an example, we are developing our own search engine and developing algorithms for the machines in our robot-based warehouse. Modifying the website with recommendation engines with help from AI and implementing a new CRM as well as PIM-system is also part of our day-to-day work. All of this is super exciting!
As our Lead developer…
You will have a great impact on our organization and engage with everything from supply chain solutions to payment systems to marketing technologies and much more. You will be a coder and a mentor and lead our Tech Team consisting of four people. You will do first rounds of implementations, develop and set code standards and agile methodologies. For Babyshop Group and our Tech team you are going to be the technical expert, architect and advisor.
Most of your time will spent in the following techniques and systems:
- Main programming language – TypeScript/Node.js and SQL.
- Cloud and microservice based architecture- AWS - Lambda, API Gateway, DocumentDB, Kinesis, etc.
- Data Warehouse - Snowflake
Who is our next Lead Developer?
We see that you are passionate about leading and working together with our development team and our technical development forward. We would also be happy to see that you are eager to come up with new or improved solutions that fits our business ideas, needs and problems. We are always open to improvements and we are going to value your expertise highly.
Other aspects that would make you a great fit are the following:
- A couple of years of experience from backend, and/or full stack development. If you have a different technical background then the stack we are working with, but you are keen on extending your knowledge, we would be happy to hear more.
- Loves agile development, automated testing and continuous integration
- Has worked with or is keen on learning more about cloud services such as AWS and/or Google Cloud.
- Prospers working with architectural decisions and with many moving pieces.
Does this sound interesting? Click on "Join us!" below to easily submit your application!
For questions or contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to hearing from you!