At Polestar we have a vision that our car is a seamless integration into modern life. Not only is it packed with the most current tech, it will also stay current. No more having to remain content with outdated software. Retro has its place, of course, but that place isn’t in a Polestar. Therefore, we are looking for a UX-designer with aesthetic and creative skills that will bring services and products to life!
Together with service designers, UI-designers and digital leads, you will ensure that digital designs are fit for purpose. You will work in a participatory and iterative design process, developing user requirements specifications, wireframes, storyboards, flowcharts and design prototypes. Further you will design the overall functionality of our digital products to ensure great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing.
Requirements and personal qualities
- 5+ years’ experience from working with UX-design
- Knowledge in standard UX software such as Sketch, InVision and Figma or equivalent
- Experience from agile methodologies
- A university degree in Human computer Interaction or equivalent
- Working experience of dynamic interactions
- Great English communication skills, both in writing and verbally
- A curious individual which allows you to question existing solutions, uncover new opportunities and maintain a growth mindset
- Passionate about minimalistic design
- All about understanding the user’s needs, motivations, behaviours and able to translate them into actionable deliverables
Polestar - the guiding star.
We are an electric performance brand, determined to improve the society we live in. Our focus is on uncompromised design and technology. Passion and emotion drive us, electricity and innovation drive our cars. Our products are excellent, efficient and entertaining. In Polestar’s future, there is no room for shortcuts, excuses or compromises. We are all in, dedicated on our ambition. Guiding our industry forward through pure, progressive, performance.
At Polestar, the sky is the limit.
If you have any questions regarding the position or the process, you are welcome to contact email@example.com