Software development and innovation is a key to achieving competitive advantage. Scandic has a rich and deep experience of building digital solutions for its customers. The IT department have created Scandic Labs, which will build a strong team of in-house software developers to support Scandic’s journey of digital innovation and transformation.
About Scandic Hotels & what we offer
Scandic is the largest nordic hotel operator with a network of about 280 hotels with 57 000 rooms in 6 countries. Our mission is to create a hotel suitable for everyone, no matter your abilities. We have been repeatedly voted as one of the best places to work in Sweden & Europe. We can offer you a supportive work environment and culture where you can be yourself.
Scandic is now facing a transformation, where the digital opportunities and challenges in the hotel industry are immense. No other industry has as many touch points with the customer as the hospitality industry, and we have innumerable ideas to offer innovative digital solutions to our customers, exploiting both mature and upcoming technologies like Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, IoT and digital locks to name a few. Scandic has built a digital platform with a strong API foundation to support such solutions.
Who are you?
You are an agile .NET developer with at least 5 years of experience. You have knowledge in Microsoft Azure, Microservices, API gateways and CI/CD tools. working on e-Commerce, integration or an API platform. You are a team player with focus on solutions, and you enjoy working in a communicative team. Also you are fluent in English, any Scandinavian language is a plus.
What you will do?
- Develop and further build our digital & API platform.
- Work closely with Scrum Master & Product Owner to shape the future of our digital & API platforms.
- Work with our B2B partners to understand their requirements, develop and extend the APIs.
- Do POCs (proof of concepts) for innovative ideas using the latest technologies, learn and adopt.
- An opportunity to work very close to the business and innovation team, being part and shaping our journey of digital transformation.
- An opportunity to work with a wide range of business and technology partners.
Read more here
Don’t hesitate to submit your application today, interviews are held continuously. For questions or concerns please contact Sofia.firstname.lastname@example.org