Do you want to be part of a team that's making a positive impact on the world? Do you want to contribute to a solution that benefits millions of people around the globe? Then you might be our new SQL developer!
For over 30 years, Temperature Sensitive Solutions Systems has been at the forefront of innovation in temperature management solutions. Working hand in hand with the life science industry’s most respected companies, we are proud of our role in facilitating safe and sustainable end-to-end drug delivery.
For more information, please visit https://www.tssab.com/
TSS in short:
- 🤼♂️ 50+ employees in a passionate company.
- ⚡ Technology built and enhanced in-house.
- 🌍 Products used worldwide.
Our Vision is a world where every drug delivered to a patient can be guaranteed to be safe - clearly, simply, and transparently.
About the role:
Our R&D team in Stockholm is now looking for a SQL Developer. As a SQL Developer at TSS, you will work on developing and implementing BI solutions that help our customers make informed decisions based on data. You will play a central role in creating reports and analyzing data from our various sources.
We are looking for a highly analytical person who can take the initiative and work independently. You are results-oriented and have a strong desire to deliver high quality in everything you do. To succeed in the role, you also need to have good communication skills and an ability to collaborate with colleagues from different departments.
What you will do:
- Develop and manage our technical platform, which is based on MySQL as the foundation.
- Collaborate with the Business Analyst to understand customer needs and develop solutions.
- Attending customer meetings to communicate solutions and obtain approval.
- Assist the Development team with database design, SQL optimization, and code quality feedback.
- Develop reports in Jaspersoft based on Business Analyst requirements with accuracy and quality.
Who you are:
- 5 years experience working in SQL (MySQL or MSSQL).
- Experience in BI and reporting.
- You have good communication skills and are a great team player.
- Strong English skills, both written and verbal.
- It is a merit to have experience in JasperReports.
Perks & benefits:
- Wellness grant to cover your gym/yoga/massage costs.
- Hours devoted to personal growth/education every month.
- A running coach two days a week/yoga in the mornings.
- The possibility of taking private health insurance.
If you want to join our team, apply! Need more convincing or have questions? Feel free to reach out to email@example.com