Embedded Software Engineer to TSS
Do you have a passion for developing innovative solutions that can positively impact millions of lives worldwide? TSS is looking for an Embedded Software Engineer to join the Hardware team who enjoys a challenge and is looking for an opportunity to experience the hardware life cycle end to end.
For over 30 years, Temperature Sensitive Solutions Systems has been at the forefront of innovation in temperature management solutions. Working hand in hand with the life science industry’s most respected companies, we are proud of our role in facilitating safe and sustainable end-to-end drug delivery.
For more information, please visit https://www.tssab.com/
TSS in short:
- 🤼♂️ 50+ employees in a passionate company.
- ⚡ Technology built and enhanced in-house.
- 🌍 Products used worldwide.
Our Vision is a world where every drug delivered to a patient can be guaranteed to be safe - clearly, simply, and transparently.
About the role:
Our development team in Stockholm is now looking for an Embedded Software Engineer to join the Hardware Team. Here you’ll be able to make a big impact in a small team, being involved in the full HW lifecycle from concept to mass production.
At TSS, we develop/design both hardware, firmware, and cloud software in-house, so it is crucial that the Embedded Software Engineer understands all parts of the chain. The focus is on firmware development where you will work together with the IoT cloud teams and within the hardware team. Development is made using developer-preferred tools and code is kept in GitHub with reviews by peers.
This position presents a unique opportunity, as you will have exposure to a wide range of areas within the HW development field. Providing you with perspective and valuable experience that can help inform your future specialization.
What you will do:
- Work with the Product Owner to understand the requirements and translate them into technical designs.
- Develop firmware for hardware components.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other teams to ensure the integration of the firmware, hardware, and IoT platforms.
- Debug and troubleshoot issues with Firmware and Hardware.
- Design and develop firmware for new products and features.
Who you are:
- At least 2 years of experience in firmware development.
- Strong programming skills in C/C++.
- Familiarity with firmware debugging tools and techniques.
- Familiarity with hardware debugging tools.
- It is a merit to have:
- Experience with Python.
- Experience with wireless technologies, e.g., BLE, cellular networks.
- Experience with an embedded OS, e.g., Zephyr OS, Free RTOS.
Perks & benefits:
- Wellness grant to cover your gym/yoga/massage costs.
- Hours devoted to personal growth/education every month.
- A running coach two days a week/yoga in the mornings.
- The possibility of taking private health insurance.
If you want to join our team, apply! Need more convincing or have questions? Feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Software Engineering
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Our mission is to solve the prevailing shortage of IT-competence and thereby, play a central role within the increasing need of recruiting programmers and developers.
In order to do that, our strategy is to specialize in headhunting and roles that are difficult to recruit. This has led us to develop models for how to attract and engage the right candidates. With an agile approach, solid networks and a close cooperation with our customers, we are the market leaders within recruiting tech competence and provides our customers the conditions to continue growing.
Embedded Software Engineer to TSS
Loading application form
Already working at Ants?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.