Technical Support Engineer to IAR
Are you passionate about embedded systems and complex problem-solving? Are you driven to provide the customer with an exceptional service experience? Then this opening can be a good match for you!
About the role:
IAR is looking for a Technical Support Engineer who will be a part of our Global Customer Success organization. You will provide a professional and comprehensive support service directly to our customers, to resolve their technical issues and to enable our customers to use our products in the best way possible. Customer success is our goal, and it should be yours too!
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Main focus on handling the customer contact in First Line and technical investigations in Back Office. Primarily via email but be confident to e-meet the customer when required.
- Monitor support requests from IAR’s customers to diagnose and help bring issues to a resolution and to fulfill the SUA by conducting error investigations, reporting bugs, creating, and delivering technical material and additional services provided to our customers.
- Handle bug reports and feature requests as per the processes in place.
- Maintain IAR global support system with up-to-date and accurate information, according to company processes and policies, and monitor the project execution as assigned while always presenting a professional image.
- Being a team player and participating in support activities while focusing on customer satisfaction and support quality.
- Participate in Customer Success projects/tasks when required.
- Develop and maintain IAR’s Knowledge Base.
- Assist the IAR Embedded Academy Cross-functional team when required.
To succeed in this role, we believe you are analytical and problem-solving with good communication and strong collaboration skills. Furthermore, you take pride in your work and have the courage to try new things.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or related Engineering fields.
- Basic Knowledge of C/C++ languages.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- To be an engaged and open-minded team player, yet self-driven in your work.
- To be curious about new fields.
- To be proactive and service-minded in your work and deliver superior customer value.
- Very good ability to write and speak in English.
We see it as a plus if you have:
- Previous customer/client-facing experience.
- Previous Embedded Developer/Software Developer experience.
- Degree in Embedded systems.
- Writes and speaks Swedish, German, French, and/or any other European language.
What do we offer:
- Working in a global tech company, with headquarters in Uppsala.
- Hybrid workplace.
- Grow with competent colleagues.
- Work with appreciated leaders.
- Great benefits.
IAR, founded in 1983 in Uppsala, Sweden, is the world’s leading provider of software and services for the development of embedded systems and a part of the globally known Swedish engineering heritage. This engineering prowess has given the world Systema Naturae by Carl von Linné, the Centigrade scale by Anders Celsius, and Volvo by Assar Gabrielsson and Gustaf Larsson. IAR is part of the Swedish engineering history of inventors and engineers that have made the world better and pushed humanity toward progress through their technological innovations and solutions.
Engineering is in our name and DNA and it is the core of everything we do. However, we are not just about technology. Our core lies in the curiosity, courage, and passion that drives all of us at IAR. Together, we aim to reach new heights by enabling our embedded engineers everywhere to build a brighter, better world.
At IAR, we are genuinely engaged with a continuous engineering journey, where we provide the technology for engineers to be effective, productive, and efficient. After 40 years in business, our home and heart are still in Uppsala where we started, but we now serve and support our customers globally from 14 offices located in almost every time zone and in key regions. Together, we strive to deliver a secure and intelligent embedded development experience.
IAR provides world-leading software and services that accelerate developer productivity in embedded development and embedded security, enabling companies worldwide to create and secure the products of today and the innovations of tomorrow.
If you have any questions, please contact our recruiter Emilia Waldenvik at email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Software Engineering
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Our mission is to solve the prevailing shortage of IT-competence and thereby, play a central role within the increasing need of recruiting programmers and developers.
In order to do that, our strategy is to specialize in headhunting and roles that are difficult to recruit. This has led us to develop models for how to attract and engage the right candidates. With an agile approach, solid networks and a close cooperation with our customers, we are the market leaders within recruiting tech competence and provides our customers the conditions to continue growing.
Technical Support Engineer to IAR
Loading application form
Already working at Ants?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.