Worldfavor is looking for a Fullstack developer
Ever dreamt about making an impact with your work? Welcome home!
Worldfavor is on a mission to make every company in the world sustainable - with care for the planet and the people living on it. We aim to empower companies and individuals to make conscious decisions on sustainability. Worldfavor is a quickly growing tech-focused product company. We are building modern SaaS that is scalable, with the goal to be the global de-facto standard for sustainability measurement.
So, it goes without saying that we have many challenges ahead. Being the global de-facto standard for sustainability data is not the smallest mission you can come up with. That’s why we need smart solution finders, hopefully like yourself, to join the team!
You will be an important contributor in our team! If you join now, you will be one of the first 15 employees. Our team is a fun-loving, diverse group of people. We are all driven by creating a better world, while creating and nurturing an awesome tech product.
Joining our tech team - is it for you?
Joining Worldfavor's tech team means you will have a great influence on the product from day one. You will be able to see the results of your work live with customers quickly, and you will work in a creative and fast-moving team to build and nurture the most innovative product in the market.
Who are we looking for?
Your passion and drive for engineering is most important for us. We also think you have:
- Experience with .Net technologies (C#, ASP.Net, .Net Core, EF etc).
- Experience of working with microservices and container solutions.
- Experience of working with IT-security and Security by design.
- Proficient knowledge of CI/CD processes.
- Proficient knowledge of Agile/Scrum and Git workflow.
- An architecture mindset with a drive to find solutions to new problems.
- A genuine technical interest and that you stay up to date with new technologies which could make our products better.
If you are interested, do not hesitate to apply for the position.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!