Would you like to work for the world leading vendor of embedded development tools that provides superior technology and services, enabling our customers to create the products of today and the innovations of tomorrow? Now, IAR Systems is looking for an Academy Trainer to join our team. In this role you will be the face of IAR Academy and get the opportunity to travel serval times a year to educate our customers all over the world.
About IAR Systems
IAR Systems is a truly global company at the top of our industry, providing world-leading software for building embedded applications for over 30 years. We supply the tools and services that make embedded systems development fast, efficient and reliable, enabling our customers worldwide to deliver better products to their markets faster.
We are a knowledge-intensive and value driven company, operating in a fast-paced, technology driven environment. We are a dedicated team of more than 200 employees worldwide; all proudly working together to provide the most competitive customer solutions.
About this role
This is a new exciting position where you will have the opportunity to transform IAR Academy and be part of a company in a fantastic growth phase. You will be working at the forefront of embedded technology, increasing your knowledge in a variety of areas and exchange ideas with the best professionals in the industry.
The role is comprised of several focus areas while most of the time will be spent on IAR Academy training, but you will work with Technical Support customer communication when no trainer activities are scheduled. The following list describes Trainer commitments:
- Hold classes to educate our academy customers
- Ensure training session logistics are well executed
- Grade submitted work from individuals attending online e-Learning modules
- Maintain training material both online and for classroom use as well as monitor e-Learning activity
The following list describes Technical Support commitments:
- Support of IAR Systems’ products and services
- Monitor support requests from IAR Systems’ customers to help resolve any issues
- Be a team player and participate in support activities while keeping a keen focus on customer satisfaction and quality in our services
We think you have
- A university degree in engineering and/or qualification of BS/MS or equivalent in CS or EE with emphasis on embedded systems
- Technical knowledge of our key products (compilers, debuggers, RTOS’s) and embedded industry trends
- Experience in C/C++ and development/debugging of embedded firmware
- Experience with customer interaction and business intelligence
- Working proficiency in both Swedish and English
It’s a plus if you also have
- Experience with microcontrollers, for example Arm
To be successful in this role we believe you are passionate about embedded systems and you have strong communication skills. You are solutions oriented and are curious about new fields. We think you have a natural talent for teaching and are proactive in your work as well as service minded.
Feeling ready to apply?
Please, apply through the link below and feel free to send any questions to email@example.com. Interviews are held continuously, so please apply as soon as possible!