Would it be great to work in a small distributed company operating in a global market where you have the freedom and opportunity to influence? Do you have a passion for creating great user experiences and always strive to be at the forefront of technology? Then you can be our next colleague! We are looking for a creative and talented UX designer that want to join our product development team in Gothenburg, Sweden.
Our product Captario SUM revolutionizes decision-making in drug development by giving customers direct access to analyzes and deeper insights. It is a challenging task where we build and deliver a completely new type of product to decision makers at some of the world's largest pharmaceutical companies. We have a mix of different industry specialists, developers, mathematicians and creative people coming together and unleashing their creativity. Having fun and at the same time making a difference about how some of the world's largest companies make their decisive decisions, motivates us.
What you will do
- You will be working with the user experience and web user interface design of Captario SUM, a completely new type of design and decision support product for drug development.
- Collaborate with other designers and developers, as well as stakeholders, to create an intuitive, functional and beautiful user experience
- Create sketches, wireframes and mockups to communicate concepts and design ideas
- Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles
- Execute visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to development
- Contribute to, and promote, a design strategy, design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
Who you are
We think that you have these skills:
- Been practicing for more than 2 years as a full time professional
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively, with a keen eye for detail
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards and user flows in Adobe Creative Suite or similar tools
- Up-to-date with the latest UX trends and techniques
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Excellent collaboration skills and a solid team player
- Experience working in an agile development process
- Preferably a BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or equivalent knowledge
If you have any questions regarding the position or the process, you are welcome to contact firstname.lastname@example.org