For over 30 years, Temperature Sensitive Solutions Systems has been at the forefront of innovation in temperature management solutions. Working hand in hand with the life science industry’s most respected companies, we are proud of our role in facilitating safe and sustainable end-to-end drug delivery.
For more information, please visit https://www.tssab.com/
TSS in short:
- 🤼♂️ 50+ employees in a passionate company.
- ⚡ Technology built and enhanced in-house.
- 🌍 Products used worldwide.
Our Vision is a world where every drug delivered to a patient can be guaranteed to be safe - clearly, simply, and transparently.
About the role:
To our Validation team in Stockholm, we are now looking for a Quality Assurance Lead to support the development and delivery of TSS SaaS offerings. At TSS you are expected to contribute with a quality and validation perspective throughout the software development life cycle, from ideation to retirement, take ownership to manage and coordinate software validation activities. You will partner with product owners and development teams and dare to challenge their ideas. You will also engage with customers, service delivery functions, and QA. We have a current year ahead digitalizing the validation process and shifting focus from manual testing to test automation thus we are looking for you how to thrive for efficient work processes, and the ability to combine quality requirements with business needs to ensure a fit-for-purpose quality framework.
What you will do:
- Participate in development projects and take ownership to manage and/or coordinate software validation activities which include developing plans, test scripts and reports, review, planning, risk management, and performing tests.
- Support product owners in reviewing and detailing user stories with a focus on risks and acceptance criteria and run risk workshops to perform risk assessments.
- Act in support of incident management and deviation investigations and support investigating customer complaints.
Who you are:
- We believe you have excellent skills in testing and test management and have a few years of working experience, ideally in a previous role as QA-Lead.
- You understand the software delivery lifecycle from high-level road mapping and have solid experience with exploratory testing and test frameworks (Cypress or similar).
- Interest in technology development and ways of testing and validating software, devices, and IoT technology.
- You have a degree in Computer Science/Engineering /Electronic or Electrical or similar.
- Strong English skills, both written and verbal.
- It is a merit to have worked in the Pharma/Medtech industry.
Perks & benefits:
- Wellness grant to cover your gym/yoga/massage costs.
- Hours devoted to personal growth/education every month.
- A running coach two days a week/yoga in the mornings.
- The possibility of taking private health insurance.
If you want to join our team, apply! Need more convincing or have questions? Feel free to reach out to email@example.com