Exertis Ztorm’s state-of-the-art digital distribution service enables sales of top gaming and software brands through a global network of API-connected retailers, both online and in physical stores. The Ztorm service is the spider in the web between Game/Software publishers, retailers, and platforms, with a vision to provide a one-stop-shop for digital distribution. The publishers we work with include SEGA, Ubisoft, and Microsoft to name a few. On the retailer side, we have Elgiganten (Elkjop), Green Man Gaming, Fanatical, and many more. Platforms we integrate with include Epic, Xbox, Uplay etc. Exertis Ztorm is a part of Exertis group, a group of technology companies owned by DCC plc.
Join our team in Stockholm as our new Product Owner and we promise you an exciting (and sometimes a bit crazy) journey with some office gaming tournaments along the way!
Your next opportunity!
Do you want to work in the heart of the game and software distribution industry? Together with a senior and dedicated team, you will improve the way digital distribution works globally.
"As an employer at Exertis Ztorm, we are committed to creating a diverse environment with a supportive culture. I am very proud that my team has the impact to shape the future of game distribution” - Anders, Technical Director
As a Product Owner at Exertis Ztorm you...
…will define product vision, roadmap, and growth opportunities. Throughout the projects, you collaborate and communicate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure a good understanding of the key workflows in the platform. You analyze current and future needs and align product roadmap to strategic goals. You work closely with our business teams to create and maintain feature product backlog according to business value
You will also
- Lead the product-release plans and set expectations for delivery of new functionalities
- Train stakeholders in new features, and produce documentation for both internal and external use
- Serve as product ambassador internally and externally, sharing knowledge and answering questions
- Remain up to date on trends and best practices for agile project management
We believe you have
- Five or more years experience in product ownership or product management
- Knowledge of agile methodology for product management
- Ability to understand business value related to features and functions
- Strong communication, analytical, problem-solving, and leadership skills
It is a plus if you have experience working in SaaS environment and proficiency with applicable project management tools and technology. If you like or have knowledge of the games industry, you will enjoy this Ztorm (in a good way) with us!
If you want to join our passionate team, apply now! Need more convincing or have questions? Feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org