Does this feel like you?
You are a person with a deep technical interest and passion for product development and problem solving. You move unimpeded between different technology areas such as electronics and mechanics, and find most areas exciting and interesting. As an Electronics Engineer at Abilia, you will have a broad role with the possibility to truly make a difference. You will work with a wide range of products and have an important role in specifying and evaluating the products we source from vendors around the world.
Who are we?
Our goal is to simplify people's everyday lives, regardless of their needs. Abilia is the market leader in assistive technology and assistive aids, such as cognitive support. We empower people to participate in society and use their abilities to live fulfilling lives. With more than 40 years of experience and with support from research, we know that our assistive aids make a difference.
What will you do as an Electronics Engineer?
In this role, you will be a key player and you will often find yourself working across the organization in areas where your expertise is required. You will work with an exciting mix of quality issues, new product development and maintenance.
Some of the activities that you will be responsible for could be:
- Coordinate quality issues related to hardware
- Write requirement specifications for hardware
- Participate in changes for the hardware
- Work with standards and legal regulations
- Regular meetings with our suppliers around the world
- Technical documentation
- Validate and verify the design solution
How will you succeed in this role?
To succeed in this role, you will not only need to be self-motivated, flexible and curious but also have social skills and like to network with different people. You will also need to work pragmatically, analytically and take lead where needed.
Furthermore, we would also like to see that you have:
- Preferable minimum B.Sc. in Electronics or similar education
- 3+ years in a similar role
- Good knowledge of electronics, components, and sourcing of components
- Interested in a leading role in product development projects with external partners and suppliers
- Hands-on experience specifying, evaluating, and verifying sourced components
- To be well experienced in reading schematics and PCB layouts.
- To follow and evaluate relevant trends related to technology, working methods, and tools.
- Fluent in Swedish and English
We also see it as meritorious if you have experience in one or more areas:
- Mechanical knowledge
- Experience both within WiFi/Radio/Bluetooth
- CE marking procedure
- Additional languages
We put great value in who you are and your personality.
Does this seem interesting?
Apply right away, since we have an ongoing selection process! Do you have any thoughts or questions regarding the role? Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to GDPR, we don't accept any applications via email, click on the 'APPLY HERE'-button to apply instead.
We look forward to hearing from you!