Java Developer @ Tele2
Software Engineering - Stockholm
The team, Kobra, is responsible for the Com Hem brand order flows for telephony, both mobile and fixed, number porting, value added services and the common GUI used by support personnel at customer service. Teams are autonomous and are expected to take full end to end responsibility for their platforms/systems and way of working. Following will be your main tasks:
- Together with the team execute unit and functional tests, perform code review and create pipelines for deployment.
- Perform functional and non-functional system integration and system testing in close cooperation with business representatives.
- Develop and maintain integration components, provisioning platform (order management and orchestration) and support tools.
- Interact with stakeholders to define requirements, create detailed design and implement solutions.
We work with modern techniques like Docker/Kubernetes and databases like oracle, MongoDB and Postgres. We also work with domain driven design and test driven development.
What we are looking for
For this position we are looking for a team player who are curious and want to learn. You are not afraid to try new challenges and take action. Besides the previous description we would like you to have the following skills.
- Have a few years hands-on experience from Java and Spring Framework.
- Interested in working in an agile environment.
- Be able to read and understand Swedish.
What Tele2 can do for you
- A place in a flexible, approachable organization that is characterized by strong team spirit, high commitment, and satisfaction, where your expertise will make a difference.
- With us, there are opportunities for flexible work and benefits in terms of health, parental allowance, and pension.
- We provide you with the opportunity to develop through internal training courses and further-development programmes.
The position is located in our headquarter in Kista, Stockholm.
Does this sound like a suitable position for you? If so - we look forward to receiving your application. Selection and interviews are conducted continuously. For questions regarding the position, please contact Frida Åkerdal on +46 72-402 35 18