Sinch brings businesses and people closer with tools enabling personal engagement. Our cloud communications platform reaches every mobile phone on the planet within seconds or less. We are a Swedish founded tech company in the cloud communications business that is driven by innovation. We have had an amazing journey from Sweden to Europe all the way to the global market where we are today.
Our mobile platform SDKs for our real-time voice- and video products is developed by our cross-functional team that develops WebRTC-capable client SDKs for both iOS and Android. These mobile client SDKs are key to how our customers integrate their products with our platform.
In this position you will get to develop on a cross-platform C++ codebase shared between iOS and Android as well as participate in documenting and overall SDK product packaging to make the experience of using our SDKs top notch. You will also be a part of designing APIs with simplicity in mind while maintaining modularity, extensibility and API stability over time.
We would like you to:
- Have 3+ years of relevant experience developing for the iOS and/or Android platform.
- Have experience of working with Java, Objective-C and/or C++ (modern).
- Be proficient in English.
- Have experience developing software libraries and/or SDKs consumed by other developers.
It’s also a plus if you:
- Have good debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Are comfortable with a Linux/macOS development environment and CI pipelines.
- Are comfortable with GCC/clang toolchains and scripting in bash and/or Python.
Our teams are very experienced in Voice and Video technologies and have built a global cloud platform that service customers across the globe. Are you a Software Engineer, experienced with developing for either iOS or Android? Please get in touch and join our journey!
Would you like to hear more?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
or press ‘APPLY'