Help animals get better care with your coding skills
At Agria Vet Guide (Agria Vårdguide) we’re creating the future of animal care. Our team develops a platform that helps pet owners get in touch with veterinarians to make better decisions about the healthcare needs of their pets.
As a developer at Agria Vet Guide you will use your skills to help people who are in the vulnerable situation of having an unwell pet by improving both our customer facing apps and the internal tools used by our specialists and admins. No workday will look the same and your work will make a huge impact for thousands of people.
We’re growing fast and our solution is expanding. In order for us to continue this exciting journey we're looking for fullstack developers! Do you have a favorite side? Perfect! We are looking for fullstack developers with emphasis on either frontend or backend.
React, React Native, Node (NestJS), TypeScript, MySQL, AWS
What we expect you to do:
- Work closely with designers and developers
- Continue to automate the testing of our apps to make our releases smoother
- Share your knowledge with your developer colleagues to help the whole team get stronger
- Bring your perspective into discussions with product management and the rest of the team about how we should define our solution roadmap
- Select the most suitable tools and methods for the job at hand
- Find improvement opportunities all over the stack to help us create a better experience for our customers, veterinarians, admins as well as our developers
Why you’ll love it:
- You’ll define the future of animal care as part of the market-leading animal insurance company Agria Djurförsäkring
- You’ll be joining a small agile team where your efforts will reach customers within days or weeks rather than months or years
- You’ll work with a constantly evolving state-of-the-art tech stack
- You’ll work collaboratively with your open-minded colleagues from home and/or from our office in the Waterfront Building in central Stockholm
- Competitive salary and benefits
Areas where we want your help to improve:
We need help to scale our solution and see it as an advantage if you are a bit “spiky”, meaning that you have extra interest or skill in a certain area and can help us improve it. We are especially interested if you are spiky in one or more of the following areas:
- Native app development, iOS and/or Android
- Cybersecurity, to continually increase the security of our solution
- Cloud architecture (especially in AWS), to optimize performance and future development velocity
- DevOps/test automation
Who you are:
We believe you’re passionate about the fullstack with extra depth in one area. You love sharing your knowledge and helping us make our apps better. You’re a self starter who is eager to get the responsibility to drive large changes through to completion. You’re flexible and understand the power of collaboration and open feedback with your team. We see it as a plus if you can speak and read Swedish fluently. And of course, if you love animals as much as we do that’s always a plus too!
Agria Vet Guide is waiting for you!
We care more about your skills and attitude than your CV. If you think this is the place for you, please get in touch and apply now! If you have any questions, feel free to contact Lovisa Larsson at Lovisa@agriavetguide.com
We are looking forward to hearing from you!