InnoPhase is a rapidly growing communications semiconductor company. We pioneered the industry’s lowest-power Wi-Fi radio architecture for IoT applications and a revolutionary 5G platform that will transform cellular network deployments. With our wireless technology, we bring to the market a portfolio of SoCs and modules with a unique value proposition for IoT and 5G applications.
We are located in San Diego, Irvine, and San Jose, CA. Kista, Sweden, and Bangalore, India. This position is for the team in Stockholm, Kista.
About the role:
In this role, you will be leading a very experienced team of 6-10 embedded firmware developers. You will get the opportunity of working to develop firmware for novel SoC products, for connectivity and communications for the next generation of ultra-low power WIFI and Bluetooth. InnoPhase is an international and multicultural company with offices in the U.S, Sweden and India. Hence, you must be comfortable communicating in English.
We’re looking for someone who has a background in both software/firmware development and management, that will steer the team in the right direction. We think you have a genuine interest in leading development for wireless communication, know the importance of good collaboration and focus on making everyone feel heard. You are a problem solver to the core and demonstrate initiative to drive technical issues to resolution, yet encourage different types of propositions.
The role includes responsibilities such as:
- Lead and develop a group of embedded firmware/software engineers for an ARM-based WiFi/BLE SoC
- Ensure verification coverage
- Develop the team’s individual and collective competence
- Interface with other development groups in the U.S
- Plan and communicate progress with project and product management
What is required?
- 6+ years of hands-on experience in software/firmware development
- Several years of experience in a manager position leading software teams in an agile environment
- Experience with wireless technologies or a strong will to learn
- Work- and residence permit for Sweden valid during 2022 and 2023
- MS EE/CS preferred
InnoPhase offers you:
- A flexible remote position
- Work-life balance
- Employee stock options
- A dedicated team of colleagues, with the highest expertise
- Be a part of a technically challenging journey in a fast-growing environment
Are you highly interested, but not certain if you are a fit? Do not hesitate to contact us and we can discuss further opportunities. For questions about the job or recruitment process, please contact: