Like many others, we believe that the path of retail is leading toward autonomous solutions. We are building a complete system to run autonomous stores and let customers shop effortlessly, from retail management platform to consumer app: think of a physical store that can be run as an e-commerce!
Our solution is based on the success of our affiliated company, Lifvs, where we managed to open 20 autonomous grocery stores within only 3 years. Because of this success, we received a significantly high amount of interest from investors all over the world which led us to the founding of Storekey (B2B SaaS), a company that can bring autonomous commerce solutions to all retailers and end-consumers, regardless of the retail industry sector.
Revolutionizing the retail industry is not an easy task, which is why we want you to join us!
Storekey in short:
- 👾 A passionate continuously growing company
- ⚡World-class technology built and enhanced in-house
- 🌍 An established startup with clients like QKQ8
About the role:
You are coming in at a critical stage in our growth as we are developing solutions for uncharted markets. We take pride in saying that everything you will work with is based on the latest versions of frameworks and cloud services, with no legacy code and no old systems. You will collaborate closely with a team of software developers, a product manager and a designer to discover effective solutions, and deliver those solutions to the market. The role itself comes with a great deal of freedom and trust. Our stack consists of backend development in C# and frontend in React, where you will use Azure DevOps, Azure service bus, and Azure Cloud serverless architecture on a daily basis. The range of problems to solve is wide, which makes us a company you will never have a dull moment working with.
What you will do
- Improve and maintain our current platforms with a focus on maintainability and performance.
- Collaborate in a dynamic product-driven environment, share your knowledge and build creative solutions.
- Work in an agile environment and together with passionate colleagues.
Who you are
We are looking for a team player with a humble mindset, a sense of structure, and a driven personality. You are passionate about what you do and are interested in working with the latest version of frameworks and cloud services. Being fluent in English is a must.
Perks & benefits
- Work-Life Balance – Hybrid work environment
- Competent and experienced colleagues who gladly share their knowledge
- Work culture of trust, responsibility, and maximum freedom
- Wellness grant to cover your gym/yoga/massage costs
If you want to join our team, apply! Need more convincing or have questions? You are most welcome to contact recruiter Mirela at: firstname.lastname@example.org