Embedded Firmware Engineer (IoT)
InnoPhase is a rapidly growing communications semiconductor company. We pioneered the industry’s lowest-power Wi-Fi radio architecture for IoT applications and a revolutionary 5G platform that will transform cellular network deployments. With our wireless technology, we bring to the market a portfolio of SoCs and modules with a unique value proposition for IoT and 5G applications.
We are located in San Diego, Irvine, and San Jose, CA. Kista, Sweden, and Bangalore, India. This position intends for the team in Stockholm, Kista. we are open for remote work within Sweden!
About the role:
In this role, you will be working integrated with an experienced team of firmware and digital design engineers to develop novel SoC products for connectivity and communications for the next generation of ultra-low power WIFI and Bluetooth. Our small group will offer a challenging and inspiring working environment with the latest technologies together with a wide variation of tasks that you will not find in a larger corporation. Responsibilities as:
- Design and development of embedded firmware/software applications for an ARM-based WiFi/BLE SoC
- Systemize and implement WiFi/Bluetooth standards in firmware
- Establish unit-level design, implementation, and test strategy
- Collaborate with senior teammates with significant experience in wireless technology
Who are you?
-Proficiency in English
- You have a genuine interest in either or both WiFi and Bluetooth wireless communications
- You demonstrate initiative to drive technical issues to resolution
What is required?
- Experience in RTOS principles and concepts, and hands-on experience in any RTOS
- Strong coding skills in C and/or worked in Python and Linux OS
- 5+ years of experience with ARM or similar embedded SoC development environments
- Work and residence permit for Sweden valid during 2022 and 2023
- MS/PhD EE/CS preferred
InnoPhase offers you:
- A flexible remote position
- Work-life balance
- Employee stock options
- A dedicated team of colleagues, with the highest expertise
- Be a part of a technically challenging journey in a fast-growing environment
Do not hesitate to apply! For questions about the job or recruitment process, please contact