Sinch brings businesses and people closer with tools enabling personal engagement.
Our cloud communications platform reaches every mobile phone on the planet, in seconds or less, through mobile messaging, voice and video.
You might know us before as CLX Communications, Symsoft or Vehicle. We are since February 2019 all under one brand, Sinch. With head office in central Stockholm, our expert teams are built from some of the most experienced in the industry.
We employ people from all over the world, from all walks of life and from all backgrounds. We work together, feeding on our differences to make us stronger, and we encourage each other to be the best we can be. Innovation drives us, and we challenge ourselves every day. That's why we can take so much pride in what we have achieved so far.
Get in touch and join us on our journey! There's so much more to come.
Sinch is now looking for a Software Engineer to join our development team in Stockholm. This position is for an individual with a few solid years of Test Automation. The role will be part of our team developing and maintaining our Video and Data Calling products. This role
will be driving the development of the System Test Automation with focus on out backend platform.
We think you have a drive and passionate interest for hands-on Test Automation and development and like to work closely with peers in the local Agile team. The team is responsible for development and testing of our video and data calling platform and therefore high stability and robustness are key aspects of any software components developed.
Proficient communications skills in written and spoken English are requirements as we work with colleagues, partners and customers on global basis. Basic knowledge in Swedish is preferable.
We offer you an exciting work place with talented co-workers, interesting tasks. If this is something that sounds like you and makes you excited, then we'd like to meet you.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
· You will be responsible for system testing of our back end components for the Video
and Data Calling products.
· Maintain and develop the tests and framework that we have today.
· Follow up the regression test results daily
· Participate and contribute in the team’s backlog with a focus on testability and product
· You have a university degree (BS/MS or equivalent) within Computer Science or Software
Engineering, or equivalent skills and experience.
Skills and experience
· At least 3 years of experience in software development in C#, Java is a bonus.
· Experience from Test Automation development.
· Hands on experience in automated build pipeline and test tools for example Jenkins.
· If you have mobile app development or test automation experience on Android and/or
iOS platforms that is a great bonus.
I am on vacation and will be back on the 5th of August. Sorry in advance for late respons.
You are welcome to contact Wilhelm Wingårdh at email@example.com