Who we are
We’re here to connect you to what matters most, and by doing so, empowering societies. As a Telenor employee, you will be part of a large, international organization that goes beyond customers – we want to play an important role in the societies we serve. Being connected can change your life, and we’re serious about helping our services make the widest possible impact.
Now we are searching for you with a passion to design and build high quality applications to join our development tribe as a Lead Developer
What you’ll do
As Lead Developer, you are the technical leader in your squad, including mentoring and ensuring all developers follows our coding principles and best practices. Our tribes mission is to build a world class digital back-end that supports highly business critical functions; serving our customers; our colleagues; and our external partners.
You are accountable for solution design, that the value of our code is maintained and that our API:s are reusable by modularity and composability. Your squad owns a specific domain; meaning you as a team is responsible to deliver new features, ensure the code runs in production, handle any incidents and fix any bugs that have slipped through your testing.
Besides working in your squad, you are a member of the Lead Developer chapter. A team of other Lead Developers accountable for our code health; coding principles; technical architecture and creating a great developer experience across the whole tribe.
As a Lead Developer you will:
· Design and implement new features in tight co-operation with your squad and PO.
· Actively engage in the Lead Dev chapter and implement tribe wide principles and standards.
· Work with continuous improvements to enable a smooth developer experience.
Who are you
To succeed in the role, we believe that you are a senior developer with good understanding of design principles and patterns in a micro-service environment. You have the ability to independently create solution designs and mentor the rest of the squad in development and design work. Further, you are a natural leader, take pride in delivering high quality code and have the ability principles decided in the chapter and work with continuous improvements.
We believe you like to take ownership for the broader picture and can formulate a vision for the services in the future, balancing the work here that is required here and now with reaching the vision. You are driven and can translate our target architecture and overall strategy to principles and runnable code.
· Knowledge in Spring Boot and Java 11
· Experience from ORM, e.g. Hibernate.
· Experience from logging tools e.g. Elastic
· Merit if you have hands on experience of moving on – prem code to AWS
We promise you a human company eager to learn and rapidly adapt to a digital reality. You will be welcomed into a skilled team of professional and knowledgeable colleagues. In addition you will get:
· A flexible way of work,
· You will be a member in an easy going/flexible group of engineers spread around Sweden.
· A generous health and benefit package with wellness grant, health insurance, ”give me a break”-days, employee discounts, occupational pension and much more.
· Development programs to deepen your knowledge and broaden the competence.
If this role sounds like something you would thrive in, we look forward to receiving your application. If you would like to know more, please contact Emelie Westin (Emelie.Westin@telenor.se) or Parisa Zafaranian (Parisa.Zafaranian@telenor.se). Please note that we do not receive applications by email due to GDPR
Good to know
According to Telenor's policy, we conduct background checks on the final candidate for all recruitments.
Location: Telenor Sweden HQ, Råsunda Stockholm.