Who are we?
When was the last time you wanted to identify yourself to a company or sign a contract, but had to visit in person? Are you also surprised when someone asks you to print and sign documents with a pen? Have you ever lived or worked in a different country and not been able to verify yourself with a foreign ID?
ZealiD is here to solve these problems. We are at the forefront of digital identities and electronic signatures. ZealiD is designed to connect citizens with their first and only electronic identity and signature. We are innovating the current systems with new, bold methods and because of this, we were recently awarded the Legal Innovator Prize 2022 at Nordic Legal Tech Day. ZealiD is the future of digitalization, and we want you to be a part of our story.
Your role at ZealiD
As a Python Back-End Developer, you will be an integral part of the Engineering team. Your new role will include:
- Developing secure and scalable platforms
- Working collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Contributing your skills to a growing start-up product
- Applying best practices for resilient and scalable back-end microservices
- Using your experience to keep improving the security, scalability, and reliability of the product
But you will also be able to bring new ideas and suggestions to the table and will have to be ready and willing to contribute. Furthermore, you will learn and engage with the knowledge and expertise we want to share with you along the way.
What ZealiD can offer you
- The opportunity to have your ideas listened to and be part of something significant
- Work on exciting and challenging problems in a security-focused environment
- Work fully remotely during regular office hours
- We are located in three countries: Germany, Lithuania, and Sweden
What you can offer ZealiD
- 3+ years experience in Python back-end development
- Experience with web frameworks such as Flask or Django
- Experience with OOP, microservices, X.509 certificates, PDF handling, or cryptography is beneficial
- Expertise in developing scalable and secure systems
- Experience in regulated environments is beneficial
- Good English skills (at least B2) to communicate with your colleagues
ZealiD does not only offer the great opportunity of working with a groundbreaking and high-security product, but also the opportunity to really have an impact with what you do. Join our journey towards more markets today!
Want to know more?
Have any questions? Don’t hesitate to reach out to our recruiter Amanda Sörskog at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will guide you through the recruitment process. Applications will be evaluated continuously, so send in your application today.
We look forward to hearing from you!