Are you interested in a career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services?
We offer the opportunity to support our core business functions!
Our AI & Automation team helps articulate and optimize on technology requirements for business demands focusing on automation and innovation solutions.
AI & Automation is an autonomous team with focus on transforming and digitizing PwC internally. Our aim is to become more efficient and create space for innovation and development through standardization and automation. We work closely with the business using techniques such as RPA, Chatbots, OCR and other cognitive services. We are building a strong foundation to grow and scale.
As an Senior Associate within PwC, you will work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive experience, helping our internal clients solve their complex business issues.
You will become a specialist in creating automated processes using various AI & Automation abilities. With your passion for innovation, you will challenge existing standards and strive for continuous improvement, while always maintaining the focus on a positive customer experience.
In this role you will:
- Analyze and improve on processes and procedures that can be automatized in the business
- Act as the liaison and facilitator of communications between the team and other operational and functional groups
- Facilitate and lead workshops
- Design and document process descriptions
- Ensure project requirements are well defined and easily understood by all stakeholders
- Collaborate with developers to establish the technical vision and solution
- Provide project coordination as needed
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as Business Analyst or demonstrated success in Business Analysis / Requirements collection
- Bachelor’s degree within relevant areas
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Professional certifications within business analysis-related areas
Are you interested?
Please contact email@example.com
Your application should be written in Swedish.