Energy Save is ramping up its contribution to a cleaner European energy market. The company’s new digital business unit will design and develop technology and experiences that bring value to consumers as well as the climate. This is an opportunity to build something very important, where you get to work with everything from IoT integrations to cloud services.
About the role
The digital business unit at Energy Save has been created to dream, design, and develop tomorrow’s smart and connected climate solutions. Connected and well-orchestrated climate systems stand to not only replace climate hostile technology but also bring a new level of efficiency to existing green tech.
The unit is tasked with building and sourcing a new tech stack that will allow Energy Save to offer the market heat pumps and climate systems that connect, integrate and operate better and smarter than other solutions in the market. This challenge will require a broad set of product and technology developers to collaborate, in teams at Energy Save and through partnerships with selected companies.
In this role, Energy Save offers you a chance to join early and an opportunity to apply your experience and expertise to set the direction of this technology. The unit will be scaled up over the upcoming years and you will be collaborating with experts within as well as outside the organisation, in Sweden and in other parts of the world.
What you’ll do
- Software architecture and design
- Integrations and implementation of key technology
- Sourcing of components and tools
- Test and maintenance
- Requirements and verifications
- Collaboration and guidance of technical partners
Who you are
We believe that you have around 6+ years of experience in the development of transaction intense systems, where you feel confident in a wide range of areas, such as planning and requirements exploration to implementation and testing. You happily combine your programming skills with acting as a client and setting requirements for suppliers and partners.
- More than 6 years of experience with transaction-intensive systems
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in a relevant field, or equivalent experience
- Previous knowledge and experience working with Microsoft technology
- Ability to easily adopt new technologies and tools
- Experience in cloud environments (preferably Azure)
- Experience working with GIT, Jenkins and Jira
- Experience working with C# and .NET
- Some familiarity with embedded systems
- An interest in AI and/or IoT
- Experience using TDD and agile methodology in your day-to-day work
- An understanding of DevOps and its benefits
To thrive in the role, you take initiative, apply your creativity and have a short-term as well as a long-term outlook. You have a great interest in technology and like to follow the development of new techniques and tools, which you bring with you to work and are happy to share.
What we offer
- The opportunity to work in a dynamic and fast-growing company with a strong purpose
- Great development opportunities and the responsibility to shape your own role
- Flexible work hours with the possibility for hybrid work
- Competent and committed colleagues with a clear vision
- Competitive compensations and benefits
If you want to know more about the role, you are welcome to contact Amanda Juhasz at 079-0989116 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not hesitate to send your application today. Selection and interviews will be held ongoing.
Help us build a green and sustainable future!
About the company
At Energy Save we are specialists in the area of heat pump-based systems and concepts. We offer the market cost efficient and high-quality energy products that play a key role in the electrification of Europe’s heating and cooling. Energy Save was founded in 2009 in Alingsås, where we have our head office, and today we have European offices in Norway and Slovenia. We are established in 23 European markets and expanding our footprint every year.
Energy Save is on an accelerating growth curve experiencing tailwinds from strong sector growth and comprehensive political reform to meet the climate goals. The company is traded on the Spotlight stock market. Learn more about us at www.energysave.se.
We look forward to hearing from you!