Do you want to continue developing yourself as a developer and be involved through the whole process in exciting development projects? Are you interested in working in diverse projects, in-house together with a close knit team? Do you want to participate in taking our company to the next level? Now we are looking for another iOS developer to join our team based in our office on Södermalm in Stockholm.
Why do you want to work here?
- You want to grow and therefore interested in working with greater variety regarding projects, customers and industries
- You are interested in building solutions from the ground up where you can participate in the whole process from specification, architecture, choice of techniques to development and launch
- You are more attracted of working in-house and creating solutions together with your colleagues at our office than having off site consultant assignments
- You want to create long-term solutions that add value to the end user and therefore motivated of working closer to customers and their users
- You prefer smaller companies with more familiar atmosphere where you are given room to influence over larger impersonal companies with unnecessary complexity and hierarchy
- You value a workplace where you can be yourself and a company that is committed to being a #awomansplace
- You want to avoid coding on an enterprise-locked computer and prefer the ability to influence both technologies and development environment and hardware
What you will be doing?
As an iOS developer at Mobile Interaction, you will develop innovative and user-friendly app solutions for ambitious customers. As part of our team, you are involved in the entire process, from early client meetings and discussions around technology choices to development, launch and maintenance. Furthermore, you will have the possibility to try new techniques and develop both on the breadth and in depth as you will work in several exciting and varied projects in parallel. At your service you have talented colleagues and our development process which includes code reviews which will help you continue to grow as a developer. In the process of creating and delivering the best possible solutions, you will collaborate with both project managers, designers and other developers to achieve the best possible results in each project.
Who do we think you are?
- You have a couple of years experience working as a iOS developer and is skilled in Swift
- You take responsibility and own initiatives and you are self-driven as a person
- You have strong communication and team working skills and enjoy collaboration with others
- You are solution oriented and structured and enjoy having several projects running in parallel
- You speak English fluently and awesome if you also speak Swedish
Who are we?
At Mobile Interaction, we have been developing for the mobile platform since 2003, long before the smartphone was launched. Today we develop and develop apps and mobile web solutions together with some of the coolest customers; Synsam, Sandvik, Bonnier, Samsung, Ericsson, Flir and many more. The solutions we make range from start ups and consumer solutions, to enterprise solutions for large companies and games apps that top lists on the App Store and Google Play.
We are a unique and wonderfully diverse crowd of people. You will find everything from musicians and yogis to cookie monsters and crazy cat people here. We are a bunch of nerdy and creative souls with a lot of humor who share the passion for cookies & smart technology that adds true value. Together we work as developers, designers, project managers, sales managers and talent managers. With this team under one roof in our bright and spacious office on Mariaberget, we have the personalities and competencies required to deliver successful mobile projects, grow and above all - have fun together.
Does this sound interesting and what to hear more? Apply today by filling in our application form online. No CV is required.
We look forward to receiving your application and you can expect us to reach out for a shorter telephone interview as a first step. The second step will be a face2face interview, followed by a fun code challenge and a technical interview.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Ebba von Schoultz at email@example.com or at 072-050 65 25.