Every day, we help billions of people move through a safer, more open world with ease.
ASSA ABLOY solutions are used every day around the world. They are found in private homes and businesses operating across many industries.
We have operations in over 70 countries and our people know local standards inside-out. We’re specialists in access essentials: like mechanical and digital locks, cylinders, keys, tags, security doors and automated entrances. With 51,000 colleagues around the world, we have an expert wherever you are.
We are now looking for an Android developer to join our team in Stockholm.
In a close working team, you will be developing and maintaining the apps we offer. Everything from idea to implementation, automated testing, release, and support, as well as continuously improving the look and feel of the product. We are constantly evolving and there are always new features to be made, and the app-team will be an important part of the organization moving forward.
What we are looking for
To join the team, we expect you have the following experiences and attitudes:
- Bachelor´s degree in Computer Science or at least 2 years of working experience in Android development
- Experience with Kotlin and Java
- A collaborative mindset with an open attitude to learning new things
It is a bonus if you also have
- Worked with Jetpack Compose, Robolectic, and BLE
- Knowledge of AWS, NFC, Jira, Git, Gradle, and Docker
- Experience with testing and automation
Unlock your new career path and join our team by applying today.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at +46 72-402 36 79